- Staff were really helpful - Pool area and pool were well kept - Safe didn't work
- Free breakfast was very good - Bathroom was clean - Air conditioner didn't work good
- Location was great, just minutes from downtown - Had in room safe, refrigerator and microwave - Room was very clean
- Free continental breakfast in the morning - Rooms were very comfortable - Pool area was outstanding
- Tub and sink were all marble - Pool was great - Fast wi-fi internet - Beds were clean
The affordable Best Western Cityplace Inn is a great place in a downtown area of Dallas. Founded in 1965, the hotel underwent a complete renovation in 2004.
The hotel boasts central location next to Dallas City Performance Hall, Gerald J. Ford Stadium and Granada Theater. A 10-minute walk will take you to Magnolia Theatre, Knox-Henderson and Turtle Creek Greenbelt.
The hotel boasts close proximity to restaurants, a zoo and markets.
It will take 10 minutes' walk to get to the ML Only Blackburn @ Cole - W - MB cable car station. Fast access to Love Field airport within 10km is provided.
All 75 modern guestrooms feature a microwave, a safe and Wi-Fi.
In the morning a continental breakfast is served at the restaurant. The outdoor restaurant offers fine American cuisine.
Business facilities at Best Western Cityplace Inn include a business center, internet access and a fax.
The on-site fitness center features a gym, fitness classes.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Free Public hotel parking is possible on site.
Number of rooms 77.
- City Center Dallas - 1.1 mi
- Airport: Love Field (DAL) - 4.0 mi, Dallas/Fort Worth International (DFW) - 15.6 mi
- Train Station: CityPlace Station - 3700 ft, Mockingbird Station - 1.8 mi
- Bus stop - 3300 ft
- Restaurants: Buzzbrews Kitchen (Food: Coffee Shop, Vegetarian) - 100 ft, Salum (Food: American) - 1200 ft
|Rate this hotel|
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
Best Western Cityplace Inn Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Places of interest|
|Monuments and Landmarks|
|Arboretum, Green spaces, Zoos|
|Medical care and Hospitals|
Oak Lawn1.2 miDallas, TX
McKinney Avenue1.4 miDallas, TX
Swiss Avenue Historic District1.5 mialong Swiss Ave. between La Vista Dr. and Fitzhugh Ave, Dallas
Granada Theater1.6 mi3524 Greenville Avenue, Dallas
Gerald J. Ford Stadium1.6 mi5800 Ownby Dr., Dallas
Near the hotel
Knox-Henderson2900 ftDallas, TX
Turtle Creek Greenbelt3500 ftDallas, TX
Magnolia Theatre3600 ft3699 McKinney Avenue, Dallas
Dallas Theater Center3900 ft3636 Turtle Creek Blvd, Dallas
65% likes this, based on 57 reviews
Food: Coffee Shop, Vegetarian
Price Range: USD 3 - USD 22100 ft4154 N Central Expy
Phone: (214) 826-7100
81% likes this, based on 88 reviews
Price Range: USD 32 - USD 411200 ft4152 Cole Ave #103
Phone: (214) 252-9604
61% likes this, based on 34 reviews
Price Range: USD 11 - USD 201200 ft4152 Cole Ave #106
Phone: (214) 252-0200
85% likes this, based on 43 reviews
Food: Mexican1200 ft4152 ColeAvenue
70% likes this, based on 36 reviews
Food: Vietnamese1800 ft2537 N Fitzhugh Ave
Phone: (214) 827-3200
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.