- Hot tub too hot - Broken machines in fitness room - Free wifi, but it was pretty slow - Laundry room
- Location was awesome - Indoor and outdoor pools - We will definitely stay here again
- Rooms were very clean - Hot breakfast was good - Plenty of easy parking
- Located near many theatres and attractions - Rooms were spacious - A/c were not working well
- Nice hotel - Helpful staff - Tub was alittle narrow - Good for the price
Best Western Center Pointe Inn is a 2-star family-friendly property in the center of Branson. Founded in 1991, the hotel underwent a complete renovation in 2009.
The great location makes museums, theaters easily reachable. 30 minutes from the center of Branson, in the proximity of Zip Line USA, John Daly's Murder Rock Golf Club and Cedar Mountain Stables.
A mall, wineries are only a few steps from the hotel.
5 minutes' drive from M Graham Clark airport.
All non-smoking rooms including Special Double Room, Special Suite and Twin Room are fitted with a microwave, air conditioning and ironing facilities. They also have private bathrooms with complimentary toiletries, a shower and a bathtub.
In the morning a deluxe continental breakfast is served. The family restaurant provides delicious meals.
Free parking, a gift shop and a business center, newspapers and computers are located on-site.
Leisure facilities in Best Western Center Pointe Inn include a golf course, an indoor swimming pool and an outdoor swimming pool. The hotel’s fitness center comes with fitness classes, a gym and an exercise room.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Free Public hotel parking is possible on site.
Year renovated 2009. Number of rooms 164.
|City Center||Branson - 1.4 mi|
|Airports||Branson (BKG) - 8.6 mi, Boone County (HRO) - 27.0 mi|
|Rate this hotel|
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 3 pm
until 11 am
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed.
Best Western Center Pointe Inn Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
Talking Rocks Cavern6.2 mi423 Fairy Cave Lane, Reeds Spring
Zip Line USA10.2 mi3335 US Highway 160, Reeds Spring
Dogwood Canyon Nature Park12.4 mi2038 West State Hwy 86, Lampe
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.