- Fitness center was decent - Breakfast was pretty good - Walk to the trolley is not so bad
- King bed was so comfortable and huge - Printer and free internet service - Big bathroom
- Location is in an industrial area - Standard breakfast items plus two waffle irons for making fresh waffles
- Rooms were clean and very large - Breakfast area was small - Carpeting in the hallway was worn - Staff was very friendly
- Room has a full size refridgerator - There was no wireless internet in the room - Continental breakfast filled us up every morning
Best Western Alamo Suites is a 3-star hotel located in the center of San Antonio. This historical hotel was opened in 1995 and renovated in 2008.
Guests are offered 70 well-appointed rooms featuring a safe, air conditioning and a telephone. They provide bathrooms with a hairdryer, complimentary toiletries.
Dining options include a complimentary continental breakfast served every morning.
The hotel Best Western Alamo Suites serves a continental breakfast for free.
An elevator, free parking as well as computers, a fax and a meeting room are available on-site.
Guests will enjoy a hot tub, Jacuzzi on-site. The on-site fitness center features fitness classes, a gym.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Free Public hotel parking is possible on site.
Year renovated 2008. Number of rooms 72.
The hotel’s central location offers quick access to San Antonio River, Southtown and Majestic Theatre. Just 20 minutes from the center of San Antonio.
The vicinity of parks as well as quick access to a mall, an amusement park set the hotel apart.
The property is conveniently located next to the Stinson Municipal airport.
- City Center - 1.2km
- Airport: Kelly AFB - 8.5km, Stinson Municipal - 9.3km
- Bus stop - 200 m
from 3 pm
until 11 am
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
Best Western Alamo Suites Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground station
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Medical care and Hospitals|
Majestic Theatre1.5km224 E Houston Street, San Antonio
San Antonio River1.6kmSan Antonio, TX
Charline McCombs Empire Theatre1.5km226 North St. Mary's Street, San Antonio
San Antonio Symphony1.5km222 E. Houston St, San Antonio
Southtown1.6km1012 S Presa, San Antonio
Near the hotel
River Walk1.2km100 Villita, San Antonio
The Alamo1.1km300 Alamo Plaza, San Antonio
Steves Homestead700 m509 King William St., San Antonio
Guenther House730 m205 E. Guenter, San Antonio
Classic Theater at Blue Star Arts Center830 m1400 S. Alamo, San Antonio
King William Historic District1.0km1032 S. Alamo Street, San Antonio
Casa Navarro State Historic Site and Museum1.0km228 S. Laredo St., San Antonio
Piedras Negras De Noche
72% likes this, based on 41 reviews
Food: Mexican590 m1312 S Laredo St
The Fruteria- Botanero by Johnny Hernandez
86% likes this, based on 11 reviews
Food: Mexican660 m1401 south Flores suite 102
The Guenther House
81% likes this, based on 452 reviews
Price Range: USD 10 - USD 14720 m205 E Guenther St
Phone: (210) 227-1061
Eddie's Taco House
60% likes this, based on 40 reviews
Food: Mexican710 m402 W Cevallos
Blue Star Brewing
70% likes this, based on 69 reviews
Food: American830 m1414 S Alamo St
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.