- Close to shops and clubs - Bathroom was old looking - Valet parking is high ($18 per day)
- 2 feet from the beach - Rooms are very nice - Free internet
- Coffee and tea provided in the morning - Great bed - Stall shower was fine - No pool
- Staff was very nice - No microwave - Breakfast was very disappointing
- Great central location - Rooms were clean and cozy - Restaurant was very expensive
The 3-star Beacon Hotel offers beautifully decorated rooms in South Beach district of Miami Beach. Founded in 1936, the hotel underwent a complete renovation in 2011.
A 20-minute walk from 8th Street Designer District, K17 Beach Club and Fisher Island, the hotel is set close to golf courses, boutiques and bars. A 20-minute drive to the center of Miami Beach.
The hotel offers fabulous location close to blue waters, parks.
SPB airport is 5 minutes' drive from the hotel.
The comfortable hotel provides guests with 75 rooms including Leisure Twin Room, Leisure Double Room and Leisure Room that offer a telephone, a minibar and temperature control. They all have marble floor and original furniture.
In the morning a complimentary continental breakfast is served. The fantastic restaurant serves fine seafood dishes. Exclusive drinks are offered in the night bar.
Guests are welcome to use an elevator, a tour desk and parking as well as internet access, a business center.
Guests will benefit from a golf course, live entertainment and a patio.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Hotel high-speed internet access is available in the business center and is free of charge
Private hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is USD 25 per day.
Year renovated 2011. Number of rooms 73.
- City Center Miami Beach - 1.0 mi
- Airport: Miami International Airport (MIA) - 9.7 mi, Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood International (FLL) - 20.5 mi
- Train Station: Miami Airport Station - 8.0 mi, Hialeah Market Station - 8.3 mi
- Bus stop - 1000 ft
- Restaurants: A Fish Called Avalon (Food: Seafood, International, Eclectic) - 100 ft, The Place (Food: American) - 100 ft
- Parks Lummus Park Beach - 1300 ft
- Beaches: South Beach - 1000 ft, Bal Harbor Beach - 1700 ft
|Rate this hotel|
from 3 pm
until 11 am
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
Beacon Hotel Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Places of interest|
|Monuments and Landmarks|
Colony Theater1.0 miLincoln Road, Miami Beach
New World Symphony1.0 mi500 17th Street, Miami Beach
Art Center - Richard Shack Gallery1.0 mi800 Lincoln Road, Miami
Fisher Island1.1 mi1 Fisher Island Drive, Miami Beach
K17 Beach Club1.1 mi1717 Collins Ave, Miami Beach
Near the hotel
South Beach1000 ftOcean Drive, Miami Beach
Lummus Park Beach1300 ftOcean Drive, Miami
5th Street Gym1200 ft555 Washington Avenue, Miami Beach
The Wolfsonian - Florida International University1600 ft1001 Washington Avenue, Miami Beach
Bal Harbor Beach1700 ftCollins Ave, Miami Beach
The Villa by Barton G.1800 ft1116 Ocean Drive, Miami Beach
Miami Beach Cinemateque2000 ft1130 Washington Avenue, south side, ground floor, Miami Beach
A Fish Called Avalon
77% likes this, based on 438 reviews
Food: Seafood, International, Eclectic
Price Range: USD 21 - USD 40100 ft700 Ocean Dr
Price Range: USD 1 - USD 100100 ft720 Ocean Dr
74% likes this, based on 793 reviews
Price Range: USD 23 - USD 32400 ft800 Ocean Dr
61% likes this, based on 271 reviews
Food: American200 ft728 Ocean Dr
Phone: (305) 531-6258
Rendezvous On the Beach100 ft720 Ocean Dr
Phone: (305) 534-3797
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.