- About 15 min from the airport - Clean room with good beds - Towels are terrible (small, thin and rough)
- Parking is for free - Tybee island is about 45 min drive - Room had a small refrigerator
- Staff was polite and approachable - Pretty far from downtown - Would recommend this place
- Beds were comfortable - Breakfast area closed at 9:30 a little too soon - Free wi-fi
- Room was clean - Linens were nice - Staff is courteous and professional - Would stay here again
Seasonal outdoor pool
Baymont Inn & Suites Savannah South is a 3-star historical property that offers non-smoking accommodation steps away from Juliette Gordon Low s Birthplace, Savannah National Wildlife Refuge and The Mercer Williams House Museum. The building was renovated in 2009.
Colleges and museums lie a short distance from the hotel.
This hotel is conveniently based near a river and bamboo.
A short drive from Savannah/Hilton Head airport.
The hotel offers 70 rooms. All of them feature a mini-refrigerator, a writing desk, a minibar, satellite TV and individual climate control. Other comforts include coffee/tea makers, a microwave and a fridge for self catering.
The dining options include a complimentary buffet breakfast served in the dining room. At the grill restaurant guests can enjoy international cuisine. Tea can be savored in the coffee bar.
A vending machine, free parking and a lift for general use and internet connection, a fax and a business center for work can be found on-site.
Leisure facilities feature a golf course, an outdoor swimming pool and barbeque grills. The fitness center features fitness classes and a gym.
Wireless internet is available in the entire hotel for free.
High-speed internet access is available in the entire hotel for free.
Free public hotel parking is possible on site.
Year renovated 2009. Number of rooms 70.
|Rate this hotel|
from 3 pm
until 11 am
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are allowed on request.
Baymont Inn & Suites Savannah South Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
Savannah-Ogeechee Canal Museum and Nature Center2.6 mi681 Fort Argyle Road, Savannah
Richmond Hill Historical Society Museum5.0 miFord Avenue and Timber Trail Road, Richmond Hill
National Museum of the Mighty Eighth Air Force8.3 mi175 Bourne Avenue, Pooler
Fort McAllister9.1 miRichmond Hill, Savannah
Mickve Israel Temple10.1 miMonterey Square, Savannah
73% likes this, based on 80 reviews
Cuisine: American, Bar
Price Range: USD 12 - USD 311000 ft17029 Abercorn Street
Perkins Restaurant & Bakery
78% likes this, based on 28 reviews
Cuisine: American1000 ft3-A Gateway Blvd. South
55% likes this, based on 9 reviews1600 ft1 East Gateway Blvd
Applebee's2100 ft587 Al Henderson Blvd
Phone: (912) 920-9199
62% likes this, based on 64 reviews
Cuisine: American2100 ft580 Ai Henderson Blvd.
Phone: (912) 920-0128
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made free of charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.