- About 15 min from the airport - Clean room with good beds - Towels are terrible (small, thin and rough)
- Parking is for free - Tybee island is about 45 min drive - Room had a small refrigerator
- Staff was polite and approachable - Pretty far from downtown - Would recommend this place
- Beds were comfortable - Breakfast area closed at 9:30 a little too soon - Free wi-fi
- Room was clean - Linens were nice - Staff is courteous and professional - Would stay here again
Opposite to Fun Zone Amusement & Sports Park, Historic Savannah By Foot and Crosswinds Golf Club, the historical Baymont Inn And Suites Savannah South offers barbeque grills, an outdoor swimming pool and a golf course. It was opened in 2008 and is an example of international architecture in Savannah.
Within easy reach of Coastal Georgia Botanical Gardens.
The hotel is situated near colleges, museums.
The property is conveniently located next to the Hunter AAF airport.
The hotel rooms are air-conditioned, all of them come with a refrigerator, a seating area and a microwave. They also have en suite bathrooms with a hairdryer, a shower.
In the morning a buffet breakfast is served at the breakfast room. At the grill restaurant guests can enjoy Mexican cuisine.
Guests of Baymont Inn And Suites Savannah South are welcome to make use of newspapers, a fax and internet access.
The fitness center features a gym, fitness classes.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Hotel high-speed internet access is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Free Public hotel parking is possible on site.
Year renovated 2009. Number of rooms 29.
|City Center||Savannah - 10.9 mi|
|Airports||Savannah/Hilton Head (SAV) - 9.8 mi, Hilton Head (HHH) - 37.4 mi|
|Restaurants||Perkins Restaurant & Bakery (Cuisine: American) - 500 ft, Houlihan's (Cuisine: American, Bar) - 700 ft|
|Rate this hotel|
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 3 pm
until 11 am
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are allowed on request.
Baymont Inn And Suites Savannah South Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
Savannah-Ogeechee Canal Museum and Nature Center2.5 mi681 Fort Argyle Road, Savannah
Richmond Hill Historical Society Museum5.0 miFord Avenue and Timber Trail Road, Richmond Hill
National Museum of the Mighty Eighth Air Force8.3 mi175 Bourne Avenue, Pooler
Fort McAllister9.1 miRichmond Hill, Savannah
Mickve Israel Temple10.2 miMonterey Square, Savannah
Perkins Restaurant & Bakery
83% likes this, based on 32 reviews
Cuisine: American500 ft3-A Gateway Blvd. South
69% likes this, based on 104 reviews
Cuisine: American, Bar
Price Range: USD 11 - USD 30700 ft17029 Abercorn Street
55% likes this, based on 9 reviews1200 ft1 East Gateway Blvd
Applebee's2000 ft587 Al Henderson Blvd
Phone: (912) 920-9199
62% likes this, based on 64 reviews
Cuisine: American2100 ft580 Ai Henderson Blvd.
Phone: (912) 920-0128
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.