- About 15 min from the airport - Clean room with good beds - Towels are terrible (small, thin and rough)
- Parking is for free - Tybee island is about 45 min drive - Room had a small refrigerator
- Staff was polite and approachable - Pretty far from downtown - Would recommend this place
- Beds were comfortable - Breakfast area closed at 9:30 a little too soon - Free wi-fi
- Room was clean - Linens were nice - Staff is courteous and professional - Would stay here again
Opposite to Fun Zone Amusement & Sports Park, Historic Savannah By Foot and Crosswinds Golf Club, the historical Baymont Inn And Suites Savannah South offers barbeque grills, an outdoor swimming pool and a golf course. It was opened in 2008 and is an example of international architecture in Savannah.
The hotel rooms are air-conditioned, all of them come with a refrigerator, a seating area and a microwave. They also have en suite bathrooms with a hairdryer, a shower.
In the morning a buffet breakfast is served at the breakfast room. At the grill restaurant guests can enjoy Mexican cuisine.
The hotel Baymont Inn And Suites Savannah South provides visitors with a free continental breakfast.
Guests of Baymont Inn And Suites Savannah South are welcome to make use of newspapers, a fax and internet access.
The fitness center features a gym, fitness classes.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Hotel high-speed internet access is available in public areas and is free of charge
Free Public hotel parking is possible on site.
Year renovated 2009. Number of rooms 70.
Within easy reach of Coastal Georgia Botanical Gardens.
The hotel is situated near colleges, museums.
The property is conveniently located next to the Hunter AAF airport.
- City Center - 17.5km
- Airport: Hunter AAF - 12.7km, Savannah/Hilton Head - 15.8km
from 3 pm
until 11:00-11:00 hours
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are allowed on request
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
Two Queen Size Beds
Baymont Inn And Suites Savannah South Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
Savannah-Ogeechee Canal Museum and Nature Center4.1km681 Fort Argyle Road, Savannah
Richmond Hill Historical Society Museum8.1kmFord Avenue and Timber Trail Road, Richmond Hill
Historic Savannah By Foot9.4km33 Oak Park Point, Savannah
National Museum of the Mighty Eighth Air Force13.3km175 Bourne Avenue, Pooler
Fun Zone Amusement & Sports Park13.4km1040 US Hwy 90 E, Pooler
Near the hotel
Coastal Georgia Botanical Gardens1.2km2 Canebrake Road, Savannah
Perkins Restaurant & Bakery
83% likes this, based on 32 reviews
Food: American130 m3-A Gateway Blvd. South
69% likes this, based on 104 reviews
Food: American, Bar
Price Range: USD 11 - USD 30210 m17029 Abercorn Street
55% likes this, based on 9 reviews360 m1 East Gateway Blvd
Applebee's590 m587 Al Henderson Blvd
Phone: (912) 920-9199
62% likes this, based on 64 reviews
Food: American620 m580 Ai Henderson Blvd.
Phone: (912) 920-0128
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.