- Good value - Everything working - Would return
- Rooms were modern - Poor service - Nice public areas
- Staff helpful - Wireless internet - Swimming pool
- Close to the metro station - No air conditioning - Underground car parking
- Location is excellent - Spacious kitchen - Breakfast was awesome
Sercotel Barcelona Montjuic is an elegant 3-star hotel set in a picturesque downtown of Barcelona, close to the Gran Via de las Corts Catalanas, the Calle San Fructuoso and Plaza de Catalunya. Other local attractions include a historical center, Fundacio Miro, Palau Sant Jordi and Camp Nou.
The property offers 60 rooms equipped with a bathroom, hairdryer, air conditioning/heating, coffee/tea maker, alarm clock, telephone, radio, satellite TV, internet, newspapers and ironing facilities.
Hotel facilities envisage a range of services both for businessmen and leisure travelers, including a meeting room with video-conferencing, 24-hour reception desk, Wi-Fi, lift, cloakroom and medical assistance.
Dining options of this hotel involve regional and international cuisine served in an on-site restaurant. The guests of the hotel can also visit the hotel lounge-bar to enjoy their favorite cocktail in the pleasant ambience of the establishment.
Number of rooms 60.
- City Center - 2.7km
- Airport El Prat De Llobregat - 9.8km
- Train Station: Barcelona Sants - Rail Station - 1.0km, FGC - Pl.Catalunya - 2.6km
- Underground station: Hostafrancs - 500 m, Espanya metro station - 600 m
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Private hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is EUR 17 per day.
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 4 pm
until 12 pm
Pets are not allowed
|Children and extra beds||
Other hotels in Barcelona
Starting from: US$183
Starting from: US$165
Starting from: US$242
Starting from: US$208
Starting from: US$135
Rooms and availability
Two Single Beds
Double Or Twin Beds
Barcelona Montjuic Hotel Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Underground Railway Stations|
Jazz Si Club1.9kmRequesens, 2, Barcelona
Montjuic Castle2.0kmCarretera de Montjuic, 66, Barcelona
Camp Nou2.2kmAvinguda Aristides Maillol, Barcelona
Military Museum (Museo Militar)2.0kmCarretera de Montjuic 66, Barcelona
Museu del Futbol Club Barcelona2.1kmCamp Nou, Av Aristides Maillol, Barcelona
Near the hotel
Pabellon Mies van der Rohe280 mAv. Marques de Comillas s/n, Barcelona
Poble Espanyol380 mAv. Francesc Ferrer i Guardia 13, Barcelona
El Tablao de Carmen400 mAvenida Francesc Ferrer i Guardia, 13, Barcelona
Magic Fountain590 mAv Maria Cristina, Barcelona
Barcelona Fira Montjuic Hall of Conferences570 mAvenida Reina Maria Cristina, Barcelona
Placa Espanya640 mPlaca d'Espanya, Barcelona
Anella Olimpica670 mMontjuic, Barcelona
Cal Tio Joan Trattoria
64% likes this, based on 19 reviews330 mCarrer de Jovara, 32
Phone: +34 (0) 937660360
56% likes this, based on 47 reviews350 mGran Via de les Corts Catalanes 335
Phone: +34 934252650
93% likes this, based on 43 reviews
Food: Pizza & Pasta, Spanish350 mPoble Espanyol
Tablao De Carmen
69% likes this, based on 46 reviews
Food: Spanish400 mCalle Arcos
Restaurant La Font de Prades
69% likes this, based on 46 reviews
Price Range: USD 27 - USD 50430 mAv. de Francesc Ferrer i Guardia, 13-27
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.