- Very clean rooms - Large free parking space - No free wifi access - Tv small and old
- Breakfast great, but not dinner - Staff were inattentive - Not a good choice for tourist
- Surrounding area was quite nice - Rooms were a good standard - Big balcony
- Very far from the metro station - Shuttle service - No swimming pool
- Lovely hotel - Service was pretty decent - Beds are uncomfortable
If you are looking for a cozy yet fashionable hotel in a beneficial location in the city of Rome, then the Aran Park Hotel is perhaps just the place you need. Built I 1999, the Aran Park Hotel now offers many modern services and facilities the disposal of its guests. Situated in a gorgeous area of Fonte Meravigliosa, the hotel is close to Rome Exhibition centre and it is an ideal base to tour a city for shopping districts, entertainment centers and main tourist attractions.
Don`t miss a once in a lifetime opportunity to watch a breathtaking views of the scenic Roman countryside from the hotel`s balconies.
Also be sure to take advantage of a variety of facilities and services that the Aran Park Hotel has to provide.
In the Aran Park Hotel restaurant you can enjoy the finest cuisine with traditional flavors and genuine ingredients.
At the hotel you will find a great atmosphere; a special kind of intimate and relaxing hospitality; an impeccable service and everything you require for an ideal stay in Rome.
Number of rooms 320.
The hotel Barcelo Aran Park provides visitors with a free buffet breakfast.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Free Private hotel parking is possible on site.
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 17:00-17:00 hours
until 17:00-17:00 hours
Pets are not allowed
|Children and extra beds||
Other hotels in Rome
Starting from: US$177
Starting from: US$172
Starting from: US$170
Starting from: US$209
Starting from: US$157
Rooms and availability
The Junior Suites
Barcelo Aran Park Hotel Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Underground Railway Stations|
|Golf courses and Country clubs|
Abbazia delle Tre Fontane1.7miVia Acque Salvie, 1, Rome
Direzionale Eur1.7miVia del Poggio Laurentino 118, Rome
Planetario e Museo Astronomico1.7miPiazza G. Agnelli 10, Rome
Museo della Civilta Romana1.7miPiazza Giovanni Agnelli 10, Rome
Ensemble of Capo di Bove1.9miVia Appia Antica 222, Rome
Baciamo Le mani
61% likes this, based on 36 reviews
Food: Dessert300ydvia A. Meldola, 126
Pizzeria Ciopa Blu
51% likes this, based on 128 reviews
Food: Pizza500ydvia G. Resti 49/51
89% likes this, based on 40 reviews600ydStefano gradi, 140/142
Phone: 06 5035872
75% likes this, based on 29 reviews
Food: Pizza800ydVia Abigaille Zanetta, 123
Dea di Roma
72% likes this, based on 134 reviews
Food: Italian900ydVia Millevoi, 49
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.