Located high above the golden sands of the Moray Firth coastline, Banff Springs Hotel is the perfect base for a break on Royal Deeside. This beautiful area is home to Scotland's famous whisky trail, along which you can tour a many distilleries and, of course, sample a dram or two.
Banff Springs Hotel has 35 en suite bedrooms offering comfortable accommodation for couples and families alike, many with views over Boyndie Bay and the North Sea. The hotel is also home to a very popular restaurant and newly re-names Port Side Bar which is renowned locally as a function and banqueting suite which is as popular with local businesses for conferences as it is with wedding couples.
Number of rooms 35.
Wireless internet is available in public areas
Free Public hotel parking is possible on site.
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
from 2 pm
until 11 am
Pets are allowed on request
|Children and extra beds||
Rooms and availability
Banff Springs Hotels Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.