- Large rooms - Comfortable beds - Two lobby computers - Bad service
- Free wireless internet - Lots of tv channels - Attached bar grill - Highly recommend
- Restaurants in this area - Breakfast was plentiful - Pool was very nice - Overpriced
- Right on i-35 - Free parking - A/c ok - Staff was friendly - No hotel restaurant
- Nice motel - Close to downtown - Clean room - Bathroom was spacious
- Hotel is a bit old - Room and common areas are clean - A/c ok
- Comfortable rooms - Nice pool - Helpful staff - Close to 5th / 6th streets area
- Good facility for the price - Rooms were above average - Breakfast was above average
- Front desk was very accomodating - Late night food delivery service - Near downtown in austin
- Very adequate hotel - Nice rooms - Free parking - Free internet
The excellent Clarion Inn & Suites Conference Center is a 3-star property set next to 6th Street, Austin Convention Center and Town Lake Hike-and-Bike Trail. Founded in 1974, the hotel underwent a complete renovation in 2012.
All 155 modern guestrooms feature a sofa, LCD TV and a refrigerator.
A continental breakfast is served in the non-smoking dining room. The full service restaurant serves American dishes from 17:00 to 02:00. The music bar serves drinks from 17:00 to 02:00.
At the hotel Austin City guests are invited to a full breakfast served for free.
Business facilities at Clarion Inn & Suites Conference Center include a fax, newspapers and internet access.
The on-site SPA facilities include a hot tub, Jacuzzi. Fitness classes, a gym are provided in the on-site fitness center.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Free Public hotel parking is possible on site.
Year renovated 2012. Number of rooms 155.
Located in close proximity to SoCo District, in the center of a metropolitan area.
The hotel offers unbeatable location close to lakes, parks.
Austin Bergstrom airport is 10 minutes' drive from the hotel.
- City Center - 3.6km
- Airport: Austin Bergstrom - 7.7km, Georgetown Municipal - 49.7km
- Train Station: Plaza Saltillo Station - 3.3km, Downtown Station - 3.3km
- Bus stop - 300 m
from 2 pm
until 11 am
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are allowed on request
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
Queen Size Bed
Queen Size Bed or King Size Bed
Austin City Hotel Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Monuments and Landmarks|
|Medical care and Hospitals|
St. Edward's University1.7km3001 South Congress, Austin
Town Lake2.6kmInterstate 35, Austin
Town Lake Hike-and-Bike Trail2.8kmLady Bird Lake, Austin
6th Street2.9km6th Street, Austin
Austin Convention Center3.0km500 East Cesar Chavez, Austin
Near the hotel
SoCo District1.2kmSouth Congress Avenue, Austin
83% likes this, based on 43 reviews
Food: Indian340 m1950 IH35 South
80% likes this, based on 34 reviews
Food: Mexican620 m1800 E Oltorf St
74% likes this, based on 156 reviews
Price Range: USD 11 - USD 32780 m614 E Oltorf St
79% likes this, based on 48 reviews
Price Range: USD 1 - USD 20820 m1931 E Oltorf St Ste B
Phone: (512) 693-2464
New India Cuisine
76% likes this, based on 45 reviews
Food: Indian1.2km2304 South Congress Ave
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.