- Room service was fast - Parking included - No gym - Prices are good - Highly recommendable
- Room is a decent size - Nice bathroom - Reception staff were lovely - Food delicious
- Shuttle from and to the airport - Nice bar in the lobby - Rooms doesn't have wi-fi
- Big airport hotel - Pool was old - No iron or ironing board - No restaurants
- Hotel is large - Very far from town - Room was clean - Breakfast is really good
The Auditorium Madrid Hotel is conveniently situated in the east of Madrid next to the international Madrid-Barajas airport. The Juan Carlos I Exhibition Centre is close to the property as well as La Paz Hospital. The property has a good transport connection with the city offering a free shuttle to Avenida America Bus Station. This 4-star construction is the biggest meetings and conventions hotel in the town built in 2003. The venue is a part of the Principe Felipe Conference Centre with capacity up to 2400 delegates. The spacious and elegant rooms have free Wi-Fi access, a minibar and satellite TV. The other amenities include two bars, cafeteria, two restaurants, business center, fitness center, thermal spa centre, shops and beauty center with hairdresser and heated swimming pool. The auditorium has easy access for exhibition material. It can also be dividable into two rooms with large backstage area, VIP lounge and green rooms. The Auditorium Madrid Hotel offers you the modern technologies and first class level of service in the largest urban hotel in Europe.
Number of rooms 869.
- City Center - 12.6km
- Airport: Barajas - 5.0km, Torrejon Afb - 11.2km
- Train Station: Estacion de Chamartin - 10.9km, Chamartin Station - 10.9km
- Underground station: Aeropuerto - 2.5km, Barajas - 3.6km
- Bus stop - 4.7km
You can start your day with a buffet breakfast, which costs EUR 13.50 per person per night.
|Rate this hotel|
from 12 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Private hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is EUR 10 per day.
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
Auditorium Madrid Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground station
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Air business related|
Castillo de la Alameda3.2kmCalle Antonio Sancha, 1 Madrid 28042 Spain, Madrid
Parque Juan Carlos I3.5kmAvda de Logrono, Madrid
Parque El Capricho4.4kmPaseo de la Alameda de Osuna s/n, Madrid
Parque La Quinta de los Molinos4.8kmAlcala 527, Madrid
Las Ventas Tour4.8kmC/ Alcala, 237, Madrid
Near the hotel
Infante de Orleans Foundation Museum770 mAeropuerto de Cuatro Vientos, Madrid
las Moreras690 mAvenida Aragon
Phone: +34 917474634
El Brasero de Don Pedro
79% likes this, based on 104 reviews
Food: Mediterranean, Grill, Spanish
Price Range: USD 1 - USD 701.1kmCarretera Madrid Barcelona 0
Phone: 917 47 75 34
61% likes this, based on 31 reviews
Food: European1.4kmC/ Del Viento, 2
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.
Hotel Awards 2014SpanishHOTEL AWARDSHighly RecommendedMadrid
According to guest reviews, the hotel has been rated asBest Design Hotels in Spain