This beautiful resort has a great location close to the ocean and the Galleria mall. The rooms are spacious and have very comfortable beds, flat-screen TVs, and balconies with amazing views. The service ranges from impeccable to sub-par, and the Mediterranean restaurant isn't that good. The pool was said to be too small.
- No convenience or local stores - Right across from the ocean - Large room
- Beach in front of hotel - Concierge service is good - Small pool area
- Rooms nice - Bed comfortable - Nice balcony - Expensive chair rental on beach
- Rooms have been decorated beautifully - Staff was outstanding - Property is beautiful
- Great view - Staff are very very nice - Big rooms - Wonderful pool
The sophisticated 4-star Atlantic Resort & Spa provides luxury rooms with spectacular views over the ocean. Since 2004, it has been a prominent hotel in the center of Fort Lauderdale.
The property is located in a shopping of Fort Lauderdale, close to Water Taxi, International Swimming Hall of Fame and Joe Picasso's. Just 5km from the center of Fort Lauderdale known for Fort Lauderdale Beachfront, The Gallery at Beach Place and Las Olas Beach.
This hotel is perfectly based near parks.
10 minutes' drive from Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood International airport.
The hotel offers 120 rooms featuring in-room safe, a refrigerator and air conditioning as well as large bathrooms with a bathtub, bathrobes and a separate shower. Guests can also use a microwave, utensils and a fridge available in each room.
Fabulous Trina restaurant presents light international dishes. Guests can relax in the lounge bar serving refreshing drinks.
All visitors are offered a full breakfast for a fee.
Guests at Atlantic Resort & Spa can take advantage of parking, a gift shop and a beauty salon and make use of concierge service, limousine service and car service.
A health club, a sauna and Jacuzzi are available on-site. The hotel’s fitness center comes with a gym, fitness classes.
Hotel high-speed internet access is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge
Private hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is USD 28 per day.
Year renovated 2007. Number of floors 15. Number of rooms 124.
- City Center Fort Lauderdale - 2.5 mi
- Airport: Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood International (FLL) - 5.1 mi, Miami International Airport (MIA) - 26.0 mi
- Train Station: Fort Lauderdale Broward Station - 4.2 mi, Cypress Creek Station - 5.7 mi
- Bus stop - 400 ft
- Restaurants: East End Brasserie (Food: French) - 200 ft, Deck Restaurant At Sea Club (Food: American, Seafood) - 300 ft
- Beaches: Fort Lauderdale Beachfront - 3100 ft, Las Olas Beach - 4500 ft
|Rate this hotel|
from 4 pm
until 11 am
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
Atlantic Resort & Spa Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Places of interest|
|Monuments and Landmarks|
|Medical care and Hospitals|
International Swimming Hall of Fame1.1 miOne Hall of Fame Drive, Fort Lauderdale
Intracoastal Waterway1.5 miFort Lauderdale, FL
Joe Picasso's1.5 mi1495 North Federal Highway, Fort Lauderdale
Fort Lauderdale Beach Park1.5 mi1100 Seabreeze Blvd., Fort Lauderdale
Las Olas Boulevard1.8 miFort Lauderdale, FL 33301
Near the hotel
Fort Lauderdale Beachfront3100 ftHyatt Regency Pier Sixty-Six Resort & Spa, Fort Lauderdale
The Gallery at Beach Place3600 ft17 S Fort Lauderdale Beach Blvd, Fort Lauderdale
Las Olas Beach4500 ftS Atlantic Blvd., Fort Lauderdale
Hugh Taylor Birch State Park4700 ft3109 East Sunrise Boulevard, Fort Lauderdale
Ride Rocketman South Florida4900 ft2201 Northwest 9th Avenue, Fort Lauderdale
East End Brasserie
55% likes this, based on 121 reviews
Price Range: USD 15 - USD 50200 ft601 N. Fort Lauderdale Beach Blvd
Deck Restaurant At Sea Club
51% likes this, based on 256 reviews
Food: American, Seafood300 ft619 N Fort Lauderdale Beach Blvd
Phone: (954) 537-1722
83% likes this, based on 13 reviews
Food: American500 ft551 Breakers Avenue
The Plaza Bistro
74% likes this, based on 274 reviews
Food: American, Italian
Price Range: USD 8 - USD 19700 ft2900 Belmar Street
59% likes this, based on 46 reviews
Food: American600 ftFort Lauderdale Beach Blvd.
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.