- Perfect hotel - Floors were marble - Grocery store next door
- Staff was friendly - Good beds - Good air conditioning
- Elevator is very old - Free internet - A good choice
- Small kitchen - Breakfast was included - Close to metro
- Is not centrally located - Bathroom was well equipped - Spacious rooms
Aparthotel Atenea Calabria is set in a picturesque privileged area of Eixample, close to the Ramblas and Olympic Stadium. It is located in the very proximity to the Picasso Museum, Maritime Museum, Plaza Catalunya, the Fairground, Gothic Quarter and Gothic Cathedral.
The property offers 80 spacious individually-decorated apartments, equipped with air-conditioning, hairdryer, minibar, safe, phone, satellite TV and Wi-Fi internet access. All accommodations have a bedroom, sitting room, bathroom and kitchen.
The hotel lies within walking distance of numerous restaurants and bars next to the hotel where international cuisine, exclusive drinks and snacks are regularly served.
You can also take advantage of 24-hour reception, car rental, luggage storage and the nearby private parking for a surcharge.
Generally speaking, full of charm and character, the Aparthotel Atenea Calabria hotel is an ideal base for exploring Barcelona, one of the most beautiful cities in the world.
Year renovated 2011. Number of rooms 80.
- City Center Barcelona - 1.0 mi
- Airport: El Prat De Llobregat (BCN) - 7.0 mi, Girona-Costa Brava (GRO) - 47.9 mi
- Train Station: Barcelona Sants - Rail Station - 4000 ft, FGC - Provença - 4600 ft
- Underground station: Rocafort - 1000 ft, Urgell - 1700 ft
- Restaurants: Tandoor (Food: Indian) - 200 ft, Eterna - 200 ft
- Beaches: Ocata Beach - 4100 ft, Museu del rei de la Magia - 1.2 mi
You can start your day with a buffet breakfast, which costs EUR 8 per person per night.
|Rate this hotel|
from 12 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Private hotel parking is possible at a location nearby and the rate is EUR 19 per day.
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
Atenea Calabria Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Places of interest|
Casa Batllo5100 ftPasseig de Gracia, 43, Barcelona
Passeig de Gracia5200 ftPasseig de Gracia, Eixample, Barcelona
Joan Miro Foundation (Fundacio Joan Miro)5000 ftParc de Montjuic, Barcelona
Teatre Poliorama5000 ftLa Rambla 115, Barcelona
Afternoon in Montserrat5200 ftMuntanya Montserrat, 08293, Barcelona, Barcelona
Near the hotel
Placa Espanya2500 ftPlaca d'Espanya, Barcelona
Barcelona Fira Montjuic Hall of Conferences3000 ftAvenida Reina Maria Cristina, Barcelona
Magic Fountain3600 ftAv Maria Cristina, Barcelona
El Tablao de Carmen3600 ftAvenida Francesc Ferrer i Guardia, 13, Barcelona
Parc de l'Espanya Industrial3900 ftEstacio Sants, Barcelona
MACBA Museu d'Art Contemporani de Barcelona4000 ft1 Placa dels Angels, Barcelona
Center of Contemporary Culture of Barcelona (CCCB)3900 ftMontalegre 5, El Raval, Barcelona
60% likes this, based on 64 reviews
Price Range: USD 25 - USD 38200 ftCalabria 144
Eterna200 ftConsell de Cent, 127-129
Phone: +34 934242526
Restaurant Gat Blau
80% likes this, based on 30 reviews
Food: Mediterranean300 ftC/ Consell de Cent 139
57% likes this, based on 34 reviews
Food: Mediterranean400 ftCarrer de la Diputacio, 73
77% likes this, based on 22 reviews
Food: Mediterranean400 ftDiputacio 73
Phone: 933 250 282
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.
Hotel Awards 2014SpanishHOTEL AWARDSHighly RecommendedBarcelona
According to guest reviews, the hotel has been rated asHotels Recommended by Guests in Spain