Booked.net travelerWrite a ReviewThe location is great, this hotel is clean, well located and VERY well run, staff are extremely friendly helpful.
- Very clean (room and bathroom) - Bathroom is on a smaller side - No breakfast - Free coffee
- Great view - Entire hotel spotless - Everything in walking distance - Mcdonalds on the corner
- Friendly service - Excellent location - Rooms are very small - Beds are far from comfortable
- No king sized beds - Tiny selection of pay-per-view movies - Amazingly friendly staff
- Oceanfront room was perfection - Across the street from kuhio beach - No lobby - No pool - No restaurant
Aston Waikiki Circle Hotel is a 2-star designer property, set within walking distance to the beach front. Built in 1963, the hotel was renovated in 1998.
The property comprises 104 contemporary rooms appointed with in-room safe and a refrigerator. Every room features tropical interior and modern oak furnishings.
Number of floors 14. Number of rooms 104.
Great location within close proximity to Diamond Head, Paradise Cove Luau and Friday Night Fireworks at Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort. Statue of Duke Kahanamoku, Wizard Stones of Kapaemahu and Waikiki Beach are 5 minutes away.
Restaurants, an aquarium and a zoo are only a few steps from the hotel.
Fast access to Honolulu International airport within 15km is provided.
- City Center - 3.6km
- Airport Honolulu International - 11.0km
- Bus stop - 100 m
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
Other hotels in Honolulu
Starting from: US$230
Starting from: US$146
Starting from: US$143
Starting from: US$289
Starting from: US$119
Rooms and availability
City view, Ocean view
City view, Ocean view
Ocean view, City view
Waikiki Circle Hotel Honolulu Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Arboretum, green spaces, zoos|
Ala Wai Canal1.5km1959 Ala Wai Blvd, Honolulu
Duke Kahanamoku Lagoon1.6km2005 Kalia Road, Honolulu
Waikiki Starlight Luau1.6kmHilton Hawaiian Village, Honolulu
Friday Night Fireworks at Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort1.6km2005 Kalia Road
Duke Kahanamoku Beach1.7kmOahu, HI
Near the hotel
Kuhio Beach Park40 mKalakaua Ave, Honolulu
Statue of Duke Kahanamoku120 mWaikiki Beach, Honolulu
Saint Augustine by-the-Sea200 m130 Ohua Ave, Honolulu
Wizard Stones of Kapaemahu240 mKalakaua Avenue
King's Guard Museum240 mKing's Village Shopping Center, Honolulu
Pacific Swing250 m2552 Kalahaua Ave, Honolulu
Creation - A Polynesian Journey270 m120 Kaiulani Ave, Honolulu
Eggs'n Things Waikiki Beach Eggspress
53% likes this, based on 408 reviews
Food: American10 m2464 Kalakaua Avenue
McDonald's of Lemon Tree
66% likes this, based on 62 reviews
Food: Hamburgers30 m2476 Kalakaua Avenue
57% likes this, based on 289 reviews
Food: American, Seafood
Price Range: USD 31 - USD 5080 m2490 Kalakaua Ave
Cheeseburger In Paradise
60% likes this, based on 839 reviews
Food: American, Hamburgers, Chinese
Price Range: USD 12 - USD 17130 m2500 Kalakaua Ave Ste A
Phone: (808) 923-3731
Yogurtland Waikiki Beach
79% likes this, based on 352 reviews100 m2490 Kalakaua Avenue
Phone: (808) 922-2626
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.