- Very clean (room and bathroom) - Bathroom is on a smaller side - No breakfast - Free coffee
- Great view - Entire hotel spotless - Everything in walking distance - Mcdonalds on the corner
- Friendly service - Excellent location - Rooms are very small - Beds are far from comfortable
- No king sized beds - Tiny selection of pay-per-view movies - Amazingly friendly staff
- Oceanfront room was perfection - Across the street from kuhio beach - No lobby - No pool - No restaurant
The 2-star Aston Waikiki Circle enjoys great location in front of the wonderful beaches. Built in 1963, the unique hotel was renovated in 1998.
This hotel comprises of Four Room Room, Standard Two Room Room and Three Room Room, known for oak furnishing. They feature cable TV, a refrigerator and in-room safe. Some of the rooms offer spectacular views of the beach. They are fitted with new bathrooms with a hairdryer, a shower.
Guests of Aston Waikiki Circle are welcome to make use of internet access, newspapers.
The fitness center features mats, fitness classes.
Wireless internet is available in the hotel rooms for additional charge
Public hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is USD 20 per day.
Number of floors 14. Number of rooms 104.
Many Honolulu sights, including Diamond Head, Waikiki Starlight Luau and Duke Kahanamoku Lagoon are 20 minutes away from the hotel. It is placed next to Statue of Duke Kahanamoku, Wizard Stones of Kapaemahu and Waikiki Beach as well as restaurants, markets and an aquarium.
Aston Waikiki Circle overlooks parks and provides quick access to a local beach.
Fast access to Honolulu International airport within 15km is provided.
- City Center - 3.8km
- Airport: Honolulu International - 11.3km, Kalaeloa (John Rodgers Field) - 25.8km
- Bus stop - 100 m
|Rate this hotel|
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
Aston Waikiki Circle Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground station
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Arboretum, green spaces, zoos|
Ala Wai Canal1.5km1959 Ala Wai Blvd, Honolulu
Duke Kahanamoku Lagoon1.6km2005 Kalia Road, Honolulu
Waikiki Starlight Luau1.6kmHilton Hawaiian Village, Honolulu
Friday Night Fireworks at Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort1.6km2005 Kalia Road
Duke Kahanamoku Beach1.7kmOahu, HI
Near the hotel
Kuhio Beach Park40 mKalakaua Ave, Honolulu
Statue of Duke Kahanamoku120 mWaikiki Beach, Honolulu
Saint Augustine by-the-Sea200 m130 Ohua Ave, Honolulu
Wizard Stones of Kapaemahu240 mKalakaua Avenue
King's Guard Museum240 mKing's Village Shopping Center, Honolulu
Pacific Swing250 m2552 Kalahaua Ave, Honolulu
Creation - A Polynesian Journey270 m120 Kaiulani Ave, Honolulu
Eggs'n Things Waikiki Beach Eggspress
53% likes this, based on 408 reviews
Food: American10 m2464 Kalakaua Avenue
McDonald's of Lemon Tree
66% likes this, based on 62 reviews
Food: Hamburgers30 m2476 Kalakaua Avenue
57% likes this, based on 289 reviews
Food: American, Seafood
Price Range: USD 31 - USD 5080 m2490 Kalakaua Ave
Cheeseburger In Paradise
60% likes this, based on 839 reviews
Food: American, Hamburgers, Chinese
Price Range: USD 12 - USD 17130 m2500 Kalakaua Ave Ste A
Phone: (808) 923-3731
Yogurtland Waikiki Beach
79% likes this, based on 352 reviews100 m2490 Kalakaua Avenue
Phone: (808) 922-2626
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.