- Reception staff were helpful - Breakfast was generally poor - Rooms were of a good size
- Breakfast was fresh continental - Rooms are clean - Always hot water for the shower
- Very clean - Include a bathroom and tv - There is an elevator
- Very close to two metro stations - Lots of restaurants nearby - Rooms are small
- Nice small hotel - Very convenient location - Staff was helpful
Arotel is a charming accommodation located close to Montparnasse, Saint Germain and Quartier Latin. Boasting excellent transportation system it ensures quick access to the main tourists’ sites of Paris.
The hotel offers its guests spacious and air-conditioned rooms featuring all main comforts a modern hotel may offer.
Apart from that, other hotel comforts include: currency exchange facility, hotel safe, a cloakroom, lift access, 24-hour reception, gym, laundry facilities and child-care services.
Dining options of this cozy establishment feature superb cuisine in the air-conditioned on-site restaurant and a possibility of sumptuous buffet breakfast.
This hotel is an excellent combination for business and pleasure and is really a never-to-be-forgotten one.
Number of rooms 43.
- City Center - 2.0km
- Airport: Orly - 13.5km, Charles De Gaulle - 24.7km
- Train Station: Jussieu - 2.0km, Gare de Lyon - 3.4km
- Underground station: Vavin - 200 m, Gaîté - 300 m
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
from 12 pm
until 12 pm
Rooms and availability
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Underground Railway Stations|
Pantheon1.5kmPlace du Pantheon, Paris
Boulevard St. Germain1.6kmParisFrance
Musee d'Orsay2.2km62 Rue de Lille, Paris
Eglise Saint-Germain-des-Pres1.6km3 place St-Germain-des-Pres, Paris
Near the hotel
Montparnasse Cemetery (Cimetiere Montparnasse)20 m3 bd. Edgar-Quinet, Paris
Theatre Rive Gauche190 m6 rue de la Gaite, Paris
Abbaye de Valmagne280 mRD5, Villeveyrac
Theatre de la Gaite310 m26 Rue de la Gaite, Paris
Cartier Foundation (Fondation Cartier Pour L'art Contemporain)450 m261 bd. Raspail, Paris
Theatre Lucernaire480 m53 rue Notre-Dame-des-Champs, Paris
50% likes this, based on 930 reviews
Food: French, Seafood, Brasserie, Gastropub
Price Range: USD 50 - USD 85230 m102, Boulevard du Montparnasse
Phone: 01 43 20 14 20
Le Relais de l'Entrecote
60% likes this, based on 853 reviews
Food: Steakhouse, French250 m101, boulevard du Montparnasse
Phone: 01 46 33 82 82
La Creperie de Josselin
66% likes this, based on 363 reviews190 m67, rue du Montparnasse
Phone: 01 43 20 93 50
Le Plomb du Cantal
67% likes this, based on 323 reviews
Price Range: USD 34 - USD 135190 m3 rue de la Gaite
Phone: 01 43 35 16 92
61% likes this, based on 69 reviews
Price Range: USD 28 - USD 35120 m22 Rue Delambre
Phone: 01 43 35 44 32
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.