- 5 pc internet cafe for free - Very attractive neighborhood - Reasonably recent furniture
- Clean rooms - Location is good - Lobby is large
- Walls were very thin - Rooms are very small - Wifi was reliable
- Not the nicest area of the city - Staff were very pleasant - Beds are comfy
- Good value for money - Friendly staff - Near metro station
Armstrong Paris Hotel is located in the area of Bastille, which is a very quiet place, surrounded by the majority of cafes, shops, markets, restaurants and bars. Furthermore, Charles de Gaulle Airport is just some 35 km away. Train, bus and subway connections are close, fast and easy to use.
There are 61 guest rooms in the hotel, decorated in colorful fabrics and upholstery, all equipped with internet facilities, direct-dial telephones, cable television. Customary attributes of bathrooms are hairdryers, complimentary toiletries and shower.
You can also take advantage of breakfast services, computer rental, parking garage.
The hotel bar offers a wide range of cocktails.
Friendly multilingual staff, available 24 hours a day, will gladly help you with information on interesting places, famous attractions and sites to visits such as the Notre Dame, the Louvre, the Champs Elysee and the Eiffel Tower with the most comfortable routes.
Armstrong Paris Hotel is a perfect option among the variety of hotels available in the city, offering ideal combination of comfort, beauty and location.
Number of rooms 61.
- City center Paris - 2.7 mi
- Airports: Mutiara (LBJ) - 8.1 mi, Orly (ORY) - 8.9 mi
- Train stations: Gare de Paris-Bercy - 1.7 mi, Gare de Lyon - 1.8 mi
- Underground stations: Porte de Montreuil - 700 ft, Maraîchers - 1400 ft
- Restaurants: Glacier de Venise - 800 ft, Le Mistral (Cuisine: French) - 1000 ft
A buffet breakfast is served at the price of EUR 8 per person per night.
|Rate this hotel|
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Private hotel parking is possible on site (reservation might be needed) and the rate is EUR 16 per day.
Public hotel parking is possible at a location nearby and the rate is EUR 21 per day.
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 2 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
Parc du Domaine de Madame Elisabeth5100 ft73 avenue de Paris, Versailles
Artishow5100 ft3 cite Souzy, Paris
Pictus Cemetery (Cimetiere de Picpus)5200 ft35, rue de Picpus, Paris
Cafe les Ours1.0 mi236 rue des Pyrenees, Paris
The Smoking Museum Le Musee du Fumeur1.3 mi7 rue Pache, Paris
Near the hotel
Ateliers de Paris-Carolyn Carlson3100 ftCartoucherie de Vincennes, Paris
Theatre Musical Marsoulan3500 ft20, rue Marsoulan, Paris
Pere-Lachaise Cemetery (Cimetiere du Pere-Lachaise)4200 ft16 rue du Repos, Paris
Place de la Nation4100 ftParisFrance
Glacier de Venise
63% likes this, based on 16 reviews800 ft6 avenue Porte de Montreuil
Phone: +33 (0)140343408
64% likes this, based on 20 reviews
Cuisine: French1000 ft401 rue des Pyenees, Pyrenees
Phone: 01 46 36 98 20
74% likes this, based on 15 reviews
Price Range: USD 41 - USD 1351100 ft81 rue des Pyrenees
Le Quinze Lionel Flury
50% likes this, based on 66 reviews
Cuisine: French1200 ft8, rue Nicolas Charle
63% likes this, based on 49 reviews
Cuisine: French1200 ft62, rue Pyrenees
Phone: 01 43 70 79 91
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.
Hotel Awards 2014FrenchHOTEL AWARDSHighly RecommendedParis
According to guest reviews, the hotel has been rated asHotels Recommended by Guests in France