- Small kitchen - Bathroom with tub - Pool deck with hot-tub, sauna
- Rooms are out dated - Elevators could be confusing - Close to stores and restaurants
- Friendly staff - Parking is $18/day - Clean rooms - Nice balcony
- Close to the beach - Room was ok - Breathtaking views - Excellent service
- Great view - Accessible to touristy places - Accommodations are lame
The 3-star Aqua Skyline At Island Colony boasts ideal location not far from Diamond Head, Ala Moana Beach Park and Kapiolani Park.
In the center of Waikiki district with captivating views of Honolulu. The hotel is 4km away from Honolulu city center.
The comfortable hotel offers easy access to markets, restaurants.
A short drive from Honolulu International airport.
The property comprises of modern Panoramic Studio, Leisure Studio and City Studio appointed with a safe, a balcony and a flat-screen TV. They are fitted with granite bathrooms with a shower, a hairdryer and a bathtub.
Regional dishes are served in the award-winning restaurant.
A full breakfast is served and charges are applicable.
Friendly staff offers laundry, concierge service.
Spa facilities at Aqua Skyline At Island Colony include a hot tub, massage and a sauna. Sport facilities include golf, fishing and snorkeling and more.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Private hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is USD 25 per day.
Number of floors 44. Number of rooms 738.
- City center Honolulu - 2.0 mi
- Airports: Honolulu International (HNL) - 6.8 mi, Molokai (MKK) - 47.9 mi
- Bus stop - 700 ft
- Restaurants: Duke's Waikiki (Cuisine: American) - 1300 ft, Marukame Udon Waikiki - 500 ft
- Beaches: Waikiki Beach - 2100 ft, Kawehewehe - 2700 ft
|Rate this hotel|
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 12 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
Aqua Skyline At Island Colony Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Arboretum, Green spaces, Zoos|
Waikiki Aquarium1.1 mi2777 Kalakaua Avenue, Honolulu
Ala Wai Yacht Harbor1.1 miHonolulu Waterfront, Honolulu
Kaimana Beach1.2 miKalakaua Avenue, Honolulu
Sans Souci Beach Park1.2 mi2863 Kalakaua Avenue, Honolulu
Kapiolani Park1.3 mi3902 Paki Ave., Honolulu
Near the hotel
Magic of Polynesia1200 ft2300 Kalakaua Avenue, Honolulu
Aha 'Aina a Royal Celebration at The Royal Hawaiian1200 ft2259 Kalakaua Avenue, Honolulu
Society Of Seven1200 ft2335 Kalakaua Avenue, Honolulu
Sharkey's Comedy Club1300 ft120 Kaiulani Avenue, Honolulu
Creation - A Polynesian Journey1300 ft120 Kaiulani Ave, Honolulu
Legends in Concert Waikiki1400 ftRoyal Hawaiian Center, Honolulu
King's Guard Museum1400 ftKing's Village Shopping Center, Honolulu
81% likes this, based on 2736 reviews
Price Range: USD 1 - USD 311300 ftOutrigger Waikiki on the Beach, 2335 Kalakaua Ave., Suite 116
Marukame Udon Waikiki
70% likes this, based on 616 reviews500 ft2310 Kuhio Ave
Phone: (808) 931-6000
78% likes this, based on 43 reviews
Cuisine: Pub200 ft417 Nohonani St
Seaside Bar & Grill
61% likes this, based on 253 reviews
Cuisine: Seafood400 ft2256 Kuhio Ave
Ono Cheese Steak Waikiki
57% likes this, based on 41 reviews
Cuisine: Steakhouse400 ft2280 Kuhio Ave
Phone: (808) 923-8080
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.