- Free wifi in the room - 10 mins from the airport - Good breakfasts in local restaurants
- Parking garage is a block away - Rooms quiet - Fitness area is small
- Great balcony with beach views - Great beds - Maid service was very good
- Room was spacious and clean - Staff was friendly - Several pools and spas
- Room was nice and new - Smoke-free property - Pools/ hot tubs were great
The resort Anderson Ocean Club By Palmetto Vacation Rentals offers air-conditioned rooms with panoramic views over the Atlantic Ocean. It was opened in 2007 and is an example of colonial architecture in Myrtle Beach.
20 minutes away from Myrtle Beach Welcome Center, Pavilion Nostalgia Park and Carmike Cinemas Broadway 17. In the heart of Myrtle Beach, a stroll away from Lost Mine Miniature Golf Course, Captain Hook's Adventure Golf and Children's Museum of South Carolina.
The vicinity of a river as well as quick access to bars, golf courses set the hotel apart.
Fast access to Myrtle Beach Afb airport within 10km is provided.
This property has 300 guestrooms including Studio, One-Bedroom Suite appointed with a patio, a balcony and a safe. Guestrooms offer designer interior and heated floor.
Guests can relax in the terrace bar serving refreshing drinks.
Anderson Ocean Club By Palmetto Vacation Rentals boasts a business center, computers and internet access as well as 24-hour reception, housekeeping and room service.
Leisure facilities include an indoor swimming pool, a golf course and a lazy river.
Hotel high-speed internet access is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Free Public hotel parking is possible on site.
Year renovated 2007. Number of floors 22. Number of rooms 304.
- City Center Myrtle Beach - 3700 ft
- Airport: Myrtle Beach Afb (MYR) - 4.1 mi, Florence (FLO) - 59.4 mi
- Restaurants: Magnolia's at 26th (Food: American) - 100 ft, New York Prime (Food: Steakhouse) - 800 ft
|Rate this hotel|
from 4 pm
until 11 am
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
Anderson Ocean Club By Palmetto Vacation Rentals Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
Pavilion Nostalgia Park5100 ft1171 Celebrity Circle, Myrtle Beach
Myrtle Beach SkyWheel1.1 mi1110 North Ocean Blvd, Myrtle Beach
MagiQuest1.1 mi1185 Celebrity Circle, Myrtle Beach
Ripley's Aquarium1.1 mi1110 Celebrity Circle, Myrtle Beach
Nightmare Haunted House1.1 mi1001 N. Ocean Blvd., Myrtle Beach
Near the hotel
Children's Museum of South Carolina1000 ft2204 North Oak Street, Myrtle Beach
Myrtle Beach Convention Center3000 ft2101 North Oak Street, Myrtle Beach
Spy Glass Golf4500 ft3800 North Kings Highway, Myrtle Beach
Magnolia's at 26th
62% likes this, based on 342 reviews
Food: American100 ft2605 North Ocean Blvd.
New York Prime
76% likes this, based on 144 reviews
Price Range: USD 25 - USD 50800 ft405 28th Ave
Ultimate California Pizza
85% likes this, based on 526 reviews
Food: Pizza1000 ft2500 N Kings Hwy
Sea Captain's House
75% likes this, based on 1833 reviews
Price Range: USD 1 - USD 261500 ft3002 N Ocean Blvd
Spring House Family Resturant
60% likes this, based on 153 reviews
Food: American900 ft2600 N Kings Hwy
Phone: (843) 626-5941
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.