- Excellent service - Wonderful view - Parking is $12 - Noise from the outside
- Beautiful outdoor pool - Free wine - Free breakfast - Wifi in the room
- Breakfast was nice - Bed was very comfy - Would recommend - Will go back
- Steps from the beach - Restaurants right around - Rooms are immaculate - Staff is polite
- Hotel is perfect - It is near waterfront park - Room was very clean - Good price
Anchorage Inn Charleston is a 3-star well-equipped property that offers tastefully furnished accommodation steps away from Arthur Ravenel Jr. Bridge, Patriots Point Naval & Maritime Museum and Charleston Water Taxi.
The hotel offers 19 rooms. All of them feature Wi-Fi and heating.
A hot continental breakfast is served in the large dining room daily.
The hotel Anchorage Inn provides visitors with a free continental breakfast.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Public hotel parking is possible at a location nearby and the rate is USD 16 per day.
Number of rooms 19.
A 5-minute walk will take you to Old Slave Mart Museum, Charleston Waterfront Park and Footlight Players.
This modern hotel boasts close proximity to parks.
Due to its special location, it will only take you a 20-minute drive to get to the Charleston, AFB Municipal airport.
- City Center - 400 m
- Airport Charleston, AFB Municipal - 17.0km
from 3 pm
until 11 am
Pets are not allowed
|Children and extra beds||
Other hotels in Charleston
Starting from: US$318
Starting from: US$129
Starting from: US$189
Starting from: US$102
Starting from: US$80
Rooms and availability
Queen Size Bed or King Size Bed
Anchorage Inn Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
Children's Museum of the Lowcountry1.6km25 Ann St., Charleston
Music Farm1.6km32 Ann St, Charleston
Aiken-Rhett House1.7km48 Elizabeth St, Charleston
Philip Simmons House1.8km90 Mary Street, Charleston
Woolfe Street Playhouse1.9km34 Woolfe Street, Charleston
Near the hotel
Charleston Waterfront Park140 m1 Vendue, Charleston
Charleston Cooks! Maverick Kitchen Store140 m194 East Bay Street, Charleston
Old Exchange & Provost230 m122 East Bay Street, Charleston
Old Slave Mart Museum230 m6 Chalmers St., Charleston
Footlight Players210 m20 Queen Street, Charleston
Pink House Gallery280 m17 Chalmers Street, Charleston
St. Philip's Church280 m142 Church Street, Charleston
86% likes this, based on 1919 reviews
Food: American, Contemporary, Continental, European
Price Range: USD 32 - USD 3670 m185 E Bay St
The Library Rooftop Bar Charleston SC
74% likes this, based on 49 reviews
Food: American10 mVendue Inn
69% likes this, based on 142 reviews
Price Range: USD 2 - USD 1020 m18 Vendue Range
Rooftop Cocktail Bar
76% likes this, based on 141 reviews
Food: American30 m19 Vendue Range
Library at the Vendue Inn
82% likes this, based on 104 reviews
Food: American30 m19 Vendue Range
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.