Booked.net travelerWrite a ReviewThe location was good and the best stay Ive had in Nashville.
- My room was clean - Free breakfast - Close to food outlets and not far from the airport
- They've recently redecorated the place - It's about a 10 min drive out of downtown - Service is excellent
- Rooms looked very clean and new - Staff was friendly - About 5 minutes away from downtown
- Motel was very affordable - Employee's had great knowledge of the area - There was a fridge and microwave
The budget Americas Best Value Inn - Nashville/Downtown offers non-smoking accommodation conveniently located in the proximity of Ryman Auditorium, Tennessee Performing Arts Center and Carl Van Vechten Art Gallery. Founded in 1986, the hotel underwent a complete renovation in 2008.
Americas Best Value Inn - Nashville/Downtown offers 30 rooms fitted with an alarm clock, a microwave and high-speed internet for a comfortable stay in Nashville.
In the morning a complimentary continental breakfast is served.
The hotel Americas Best Value Inn - Nashville/Downtown serves a continental breakfast for free.
Guests can take advantage of internet access, fax/photocopying services and a business center as well as tour assistance, 24-hour reception provided on-site.
Guests will take advantage of fishing, boating available on-site.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Free Public hotel parking is possible on site.
Year renovated 2008. Number of rooms 32.
Within easy reach of Athena Statue, The State Capitol and The District.
The hotel boasts close proximity to a mall, a stadium.
Fast access to Nashville International airport within 15km is provided.
- City Center - 4.9km
- Airport: Nashville International - 13.1km, Smyrna - 32.2km
- Bus stop - 300 m
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 3 pm
until 11 am
Pets are not allowed
|Children and extra beds||
Rooms and availability
King Size Bed or Double Beds
Americas Best Value Inn - Nashville/Downtown Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Medical care and Hospitals|
Carl Van Vechten Art Gallery3.9kmFisk University at 18th Ave. N, Nashville
Bicentennial Capitol Mall State Park4.6km598 James Robertson Pkwy, Nashville
The District4.6kmNashville, TN
The State Capitol4.8kmCharlotte Ave., Nashville
Athena Statue4.9kmThe Parthenon at Centennial Park, Nashville
Waffle House W Trinity
59% likes this, based on 33 reviews
Food: Pub300 m228 W Trinity Ln
Phone: 615 262 9139
63% likes this, based on 150 reviews
Price Range: USD 1 - USD 25500 m334 W Trinity Ln
60% likes this, based on 40 reviews
Food: Eclectic1.5kmEastern avenue
Charlie Bob's Restaurant
61% likes this, based on 21 reviews
Food: American1.5km1330 Dickerson Pike
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.