- My room was clean - Free breakfast - Close to food outlets and not far from the airport
- They've recently redecorated the place - It's about a 10 min drive out of downtown - Service is excellent
- Rooms looked very clean and new - Staff was friendly - About 5 minutes away from downtown
- Motel was very affordable - Employee's had great knowledge of the area - There was a fridge and microwave
The budget Americas Best Value Inn - Nashville/Downtown offers non-smoking accommodation conveniently located in the proximity of Ryman Auditorium, Tennessee Performing Arts Center and Carl Van Vechten Art Gallery. Founded in 1986, the hotel underwent a complete renovation in 2008.
Within easy reach of Athena Statue, The State Capitol and The District.
The hotel boasts close proximity to a mall, a stadium.
Fast access to Nashville International airport within 15km is provided.
Americas Best Value Inn - Nashville/Downtown offers 30 rooms fitted with an alarm clock, a microwave and high-speed internet for a comfortable stay in Nashville.
In the morning a complimentary continental breakfast is served.
Guests can take advantage of internet access, fax/photocopying services and a business center as well as tour assistance, 24-hour reception provided on-site.
Guests will take advantage of fishing, boating available on-site.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Free Public hotel parking is possible on site.
Year renovated 2008. Number of rooms 29.
|City Center||Nashville - 3.0 mi|
|Airports||Nashville International (BNA) - 7.8 mi|
|Bus stop||- 1000 ft|
|Restaurants||McDonald's - 300 ft, Waffle House W Trinity (Cuisine: Pub) - 1000 ft|
|Rate this hotel|
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 3 pm
until 11 am
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed.
Americas Best Value Inn - Nashville/Downtown Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Medical care and Hospitals|
Carl Van Vechten Art Gallery2.4 miFisk University at 18th Ave. N, Nashville
Bicentennial Capitol Mall State Park2.8 mi598 James Robertson Pkwy, Nashville
The District2.9 miNashville, TN
The State Capitol3.0 miCharlotte Ave., Nashville
Athena Statue3.0 miThe Parthenon at Centennial Park, Nashville
69% likes this, based on 28 reviews300 ft2311 Brick Church Pike
Phone: (615) 227-0995
Waffle House W Trinity
53% likes this, based on 42 reviews
Cuisine: Pub1000 ft228 W Trinity Ln
Phone: 615 262 9139
71% likes this, based on 119 reviews
Price Range: USD 2 - USD 261700 ft334 W Trinity Ln
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.