- On the outskirts of the museum district - Bathrooms were just fine - Coffee was hot and fresh
- Very friendly staff - Bathroom fixtures were rusted - Bed is very comfortable
- Room was surprisingly quiet - Breakfast waitresses worked very hard and nice - Depressing room views
- Right off the highway - Decent lobby - Rooms were not cleaned - Service consistancy need to be improved
- Nice pool - Front desk person helpful - Rooms seemed clean - Breakfast was pretty good
The comfortable Americas Best Value Inn offers spacious rooms in the downtown area of Houston.
This central hotel comprises 35 guestrooms with satellite TV, a refrigerator and a microwave.
In the morning a complimentary continental breakfast is served.
At the hotel Americas Best Value Inn guests are invited to a continental breakfast served for free.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Hotel high-speed internet access is available in public areas and is free of charge
Free Public hotel parking is possible on site.
Number of rooms 35.
The convenient location gives quick access to Mercer Arboretum & Botanic Gardens, Zuma Fun Center North Houston and National Museum of Funeral History. Within easy reach of Metro, Sam Houston Race Park and iT'Z Houston.
A short drive from George Bush Intercontinental airport.
- City Center - 18.3km
- Airport: George Bush Intercontinental - 9.4km, William P Hobby - 33.7km
- Train Station: UH-Downtown Station - 18.7km, Preston Station - 18.9km
- Bus stop - 100 m
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
from 12 pm
until 11 am
Pets are not allowed
|Children and extra beds||
Other hotels in Houston
Starting from: US$199
Starting from: US$140
Starting from: US$198
Starting from: US$116
Starting from: US$89
Rooms and availability
King Size Bed
King Size Bed or Two Queen Size Beds
Americas Best Value Inn Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
Zuma Fun Center North Houston4.6km180 West Rankin Road, Houston
National Museum of Funeral History7.9km415 Barren Spring Drive, Houston
Sam Houston Race Park11.8km7575 North Sam Houston Parkway West, Houston
iT'Z Houston12.5km18355 Tomball Parkway, Houston
Pappas Seafood House I-45 N
82% likes this, based on 50 reviews
Food: Seafood, Greek420 m11301 I-45 N
76% likes this, based on 41 reviews
Food: American490 m10745 North Freeway, Houston, TX 77037
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.