- A mile's walk from the marta station - Room was surprisingly spacious - Coffee offered with breakfast was really bad
- Room was nice and clean - Big tv - Lack of eating options nearby - Wifi signal not great
- Room had a huge bed - Front desk clerk was nice
- Hotel was very nice - Free parking - Minutes drive from the downtown area - Great price and service
- Room was small, but sufficient - Located downtown - Staff was fine - Free breakfast
The comfortable Americas Best Value Inn Downtown Midtown is conveniently set minutes away from Institute of Paper and Science Technology, Margaret Mitchell House and Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta. Founded in 1999, the hotel underwent a complete renovation in 2006.
The hotel's spacious rooms are appointed with a microwave, satellite TV and high-speed internet.
Every morning a complimentary continental breakfast is served.
At the hotel Americas Best Value Inn Downtown Midtown guests are invited to a continental breakfast served for free.
Guests of Americas Best Value Inn Downtown Midtown are welcome to make use of a photocopier, internet access.
Wireless internet is available in the entire hotel and is free of charge
Free Public hotel parking is possible on site.
Year renovated 2006. Number of rooms 56.
A 5-minute walk will take you to The Breman Jewish Heritage & Holocaust Museum, Atlantic Station and Rhodes Memorial Hall.
This hotel is just 150m away from the Peachtree St@Spring St bus stop and within a 15-minute walk from Arts Center underground station. Dekalb-Peachtree airport is 15 minutes' drive from the hotel.
- City Center - 4.6km
- Airport: Dekalb-Peachtree - 11.9km, Fulton County - 12.3km
- Underground station: Arts Center Station - 1.2km, Midtown Station - 2.1km
- Bus stop - 200 m
from 2 pm
until 11 am
Pets are allowed on request
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
Two Queen Size Beds
Americas Best Value Inn Downtown Midtown Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Medical care and Hospitals|
|Underground Railway Stations|
IKEA in Atlantic Station1.8km441 16th Street, NW, Atlanta
Atlanta Botanical Garden1.9km1345 Piedmont Ave NE, Atlanta
Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta2.0km1000 Peachtree Street N.E., Atlanta
Margaret Mitchell House2.0km990 Peachtree St, Atlanta
Piedmont Park2.2km1320 Monroe Dr. NE, Atlanta
Near the hotel
Rhodes Memorial Hall430 m1516 Peachtree Street NW, Atlanta
Atlantic Station550 m17th Street, Atlanta
The Breman Jewish Heritage & Holocaust Museum610 m1440 Spring Street, NW, Atlanta
Center for Puppetry Arts740 m1404 Spring St NW at 18th, Atlanta
The Atlanta Ballet740 m1400 West Peachtree Street, NW, Atlanta
Bodies... the Exhibition Atlanta at the Premier Exhibition Center920 m265 18th Street, Atlanta
Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition920 m265 18th Street, Atlanta
La Pietra Cucina
72% likes this, based on 40 reviews
Price Range: USD 31 - USD 51300 m1545 Peachtree Street
Tuk Tuk Thai Food Loft
84% likes this, based on 48 reviews
Price Range: USD 32 - USD 32340 m1745 Peachtree Street Northwest
Phone: (678) 539-6181
Fig Jam Kitchen and Bar
64% likes this, based on 14 reviews
Price Range: USD 30 - USD 30370 m1745 Peachtree Street Northeast
Phone: 404 724 9100
82% likes this, based on 32 reviews
Food: Pizza, Sandwiches470 m1770 Peachtree St NW
Phone: (404) 687-4766
58% likes this, based on 40 reviews
Food: Mexican560 m1784 Peachtree St
Phone: (404) 249-1522
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.