- Room was tidy - Pool is tiny - Lot of road noise
- Room was very nice - No noise - Staff was very helpfull
- Rooms had everything you could want - Breakfast was passable - Little bit of a ride to get down to 6th st
- Hotel was clean - Rooms have mini-refrigerators, microwave - Free parking
- Courteous staff - Fairly priced - Close to downtown and ut campus
The affordable Americas Best Value Inn is rated 2 stars and provides visitors with a seasonal outdoor pool, barbeque grills and a fitness room. The building was renovated in 2009.
The hotel is located in the center of Austin, near Darrell K Royal-Texas Memorial Stadium, Bass Concert Hall and University of Texas at Austin. Just 5km from the center of Austin known for Texas Memorial Museum, Elisabet Ney Museum and Texas Performing Arts.
The hotel offers major location close to lakes.
Austin Bergstrom airport is 15 minutes' drive from the hotel.
This property has 80 non-smoking guestrooms including Comfort Guest Room, Standard Twin Room and Standard Double Room that are well appointed with wireless internet, iron and ironing board and a telephone.
A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily. The restaurant offers delicious Italian meals and a relaxing atmosphere.
A cloakroom, parking as well as 24-hour reception, laundry and a valet cleaning service are available at the hotel.
The hotel boasts a fitness center with fitness classes, a gym.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Free Public hotel parking is possible on site.
Year renovated 2009. Number of rooms 89.
- City Center Austin - 2.7 mi
- Airport: Austin Bergstrom (AUS) - 9.1 mi, Gray Aaf (GRK) - 52.1 mi
- Train Station: Highland Station - 4000 ft, Crestview Station - 1.4 mi
- Bus stop - 1000 ft
- Restaurants: International House of Pancakes (Food: American, Coffee Shop, Diner) - 200 ft, Texas Land & Cattle Steak House - North IH 35 (Food: American, Steakhouse) - 900 ft
|Rate this hotel|
from 3 pm
until 11 am
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are allowed on request
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
Americas Best Value Inn Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Air business related|
|Medical care and Hospitals|
Elisabet Ney Museum1.4 mi304 E 44th St, Austin
LBJ Presidential Library2.7 mi2313 Red River St, Austin
Texas Memorial Museum2.7 mi2400 Trinity St., Austin
Bass Concert Hall2.7 mi2350 Robert Dedman Drive, Austin
Texas Performing Arts2.7 mi23rd Street and Robert Dedman Drive, Austin
International House of Pancakes
Food: American, Coffee Shop, Diner
Price Range: USD 1 - USD 20200 ft901 E Koenig Ln
Phone: (512) 452-7311
Texas Land & Cattle Steak House - North IH 35
76% likes this, based on 90 reviews
Food: American, Steakhouse
Price Range: USD 23 - USD 32900 ft6007 North IH 35
Phone: (512) 451-6555
The Captain's Seafood & Oyster Bar
79% likes this, based on 24 reviews
Food: American, Seafood, Oyster Bar, Cajun & Creole
Price Range: USD 1 - USD 201200 ft5700 N Interstate 35
Quality Seafood Market
77% likes this, based on 79 reviews
Price Range: USD 11 - USD 211500 ft5621 Airport Blvd
59% likes this, based on 30 reviews
Food: Mexican1400 ft1011 Reinli St
Phone: (512) 454-2210
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.