The peaceful 5-star Amangiri is set in a natural area minutes away from BYU Museum of Peoples and Cultures, Museum of Art at Brigham Young University and Springville Museum of Art.
They all have stone floor and white furniture.
Leisure facilities include a library and a swimming pool.
Number of rooms 34.
Steps away from such Canyon Point attractions as Sri Sri Radha Krishna Temple, Crandall Historical Printing Museum and Seven Peaks Resort Water Park.
- City Center - 200yd
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
from 2 pm
until 12 pm
Rooms and availability
915 sq. feet
King Size Bed - 400 sq. feet
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
Springville Museum of Art4.9mi126 East 400 South, Springville
Sri Sri Radha Krishna Temple5.0mi311 West 8500 South, Spanish Fork
Seven Peaks Resort Water Park10.3mi1330 E. 300 North St., Provo
Crandall Historical Printing Museum10.5mi275 E. Center St., Provo
BYU Museum of Peoples and Cultures11.1mi700 North 100 East, Provo
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.