- Rooms are clean - Good customer service - Location convenient
- Free happy hour - Complimentary continental breakfast - Beds ok
- Beautiful pool and grounds - Small hotel, very peaceful
- Close to attractions - Water pressure was low - Very friendly staff
- Clean beautiful rooms - Small shower - Reasonably priced
Almond Tree Inn is located in a historic area of Key West in close proximity to Sea Horse Tours, Historic Charter Boat Row and Dive Key West.
There are 20 exquisite rooms that come with modern amenities such as air conditioning, TV and radio.
Every day a hot breakfast is served in the dining room. Guests can relax in the lounge bar serving soft drinks.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Public hotel parking is possible on site (reservation might be needed) and the rate is USD 8 per day.
Number of rooms 22.
This budget property is 5 minutes' to Key West Lighthouse and Keeper's Quarters Museum, Key West Butterfly and Nature Conservatory and Hemingway Home Weddings.
A lighthouse, museums are set within walking distance.
Fast access to International airport within 5km is provided.
- City Center - 1.7km
- Airport International - 4.0km
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
Pets are not allowed
|Children and extra beds||
Rooms and availability
Cozy room has a sleeping zone,a patio and a modern bathroom.
Airy room with classical interior comprises a sleeping zone and a large rest area.
Almond Tree Inn Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Monuments and Landmarks|
Historic Charter Boat Row1.7km1801 N. Roosevelt Blvd
Dive Key West3.8km3128 N. Roosevelt Blvd.
East Martello Museum & Gallery4.6km3501 South Roosevelt Boulevard
Looe Key Reef Resort and Dive Center - Ramrod Key5.0kmMile Marker 27.5 US Hwy 1, Ramrod Key
Smathers Beach5.0kmSouth Roosevelt Boulevard
Near the hotel
Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum190 m907 Whitehead St
Key West Lighthouse and Keeper's Quarters Museum170 m938 Whitehead St
Hemingway Home Weddings180 m907 Whitehead St
The Cabaret At La Te Da240 m1125 Duval Street
Key West Yoga Sanctuary240 m1130 Duval St
Key West Butterfly and Nature Conservatory470 m1316 Duval Street
Key West Symphony380 mP.O. Box 774
78% likes this, based on 541 reviews
Food: Seafood50 m918 Duval St
Nine One Five
70% likes this, based on 666 reviews
Price Range: USD 5 - USD 3660 m915 Duval Street
Phone: 305 296 0669
74% likes this, based on 112 reviews
Food: American30 mTruman and Duval
62% likes this, based on 313 reviews
Food: American, European
Price Range: USD 33 - USD 5250 m917 Duval Street
73% likes this, based on 49 reviews40 m925 Duval St
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.