- Rooms are clean - Good customer service - Location convenient
- Free happy hour - Complimentary continental breakfast - Beds ok
- Beautiful pool and grounds - Small hotel, very peaceful
- Close to attractions - Water pressure was low - Very friendly staff
- Clean beautiful rooms - Small shower - Reasonably priced
Almond Tree Inn is located in a historic area of Key West in close proximity to Sea Horse Tours, Historic Charter Boat Row and Dive Key West.
This budget property is 5 minutes' to Key West Lighthouse and Keeper's Quarters Museum, Key West Butterfly and Nature Conservatory and Hemingway Home Weddings.
A lighthouse, museums are set within walking distance.
Fast access to International airport within 5km is provided.
There are 20 exquisite rooms that come with modern amenities such as air conditioning, TV and radio.
Every day a hot breakfast is served in the dining room. Guests can relax in the lounge bar serving soft drinks.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Public hotel parking is possible on site (reservation might be needed) and the rate is USD 8 per day.
Number of rooms 22.
- City center Key West - 1.1 mi
- Airports International (EYW) - 2.5 mi
- Restaurants: Blackfin Bistro (Cuisine: Seafood) - 200 ft, Nine One Five - 200 ft
- Parks Nancy Forrester's Secret Garden - 2000 ft
- Beaches: South Beach - 2000 ft, Simonton Street Beach - 2400 ft
|Rate this hotel|
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
Almond Tree Inn Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Monuments and Landmarks|
Historic Charter Boat Row1.1 mi1801 N. Roosevelt Blvd
Dive Key West2.3 mi3128 N. Roosevelt Blvd.
East Martello Museum & Gallery2.9 mi3501 South Roosevelt Boulevard
Smathers Beach3.1 miSouth Roosevelt Boulevard
Key West Tropical Forest and Botanical Garden3.4 mi5210 College Road
Near the hotel
Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum700 ft907 Whitehead St
Key West Lighthouse and Keeper's Quarters Museum600 ft938 Whitehead St
The Cabaret At La Te Da800 ft1125 Duval Street
Key West Yoga Sanctuary800 ft1130 Duval St
Key West Butterfly and Nature Conservatory1600 ft1316 Duval Street
Key West Symphony1300 ftP.O. Box 774
Saint Mary Star of the Sea1500 ft1010 Windsor Lane
78% likes this, based on 541 reviews
Cuisine: Seafood200 ft918 Duval St
Nine One Five
70% likes this, based on 666 reviews
Price Range: USD 5 - USD 36200 ft915 Duval Street
Phone: 305 296 0669
74% likes this, based on 112 reviews
Cuisine: American100 ftTruman and Duval
62% likes this, based on 313 reviews
Cuisine: American, European
Price Range: USD 33 - USD 52200 ft917 Duval Street
73% likes this, based on 49 reviews200 ft925 Duval St
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.