Booked.net travelerWrite a ReviewVery good location and 4-block to Union Square.
- 5 minutes walk from the main shopping area of san francisco - Bathroom was of moderate cleanliness - Room was clean
- Free wifi is only in lobby - They serve doughnut, coffee and tea as breakfast - Bathroom and shower were always clean
- They let us store the luggage for free - Queen size bed was rather small - Staff is very friendly
- Staff was nice - I was able to walk to the bart station - Rooms were clean - Bed quality very decent
- Neighbourhood didn't seemed very safe - Clean sheets, towels - Fairly central location
The affordable 2-star Aida Plaza Hotel is set in a historic area minutes away from AT&T Park, Cable Car Museum and SF Armory. The building was renovated in 2012.
All large rooms are equipped with an alarm clock, a work desk and radio.
The hotel Aida Plaza provides visitors with a free continental breakfast.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
No parking available.
Year renovated 2012. Number of rooms 175.
The hotel is ideally located with direct access to BART - Civic Center subway station. A short distance to a cable car station enables you to see International Art Museum of America, Asian Art Museum and Warfield Theater in no time.
Market St & 7th St train station lies within a 5-minute walk. Just 15 minutes from Marin County airport.
- City Center - 1.0km
- Airport: Marin County - 14.2km, Oakland International Airport - 18.1km
- Train Station: Caltrain - 4th & King Street Station - 1.6km, F Market Street Car - 2.3km
- Underground station: BART - Civic Center Station - 200 m, BART - Powell St. Station - 600 m
- Bus stop - 100 m
from 10 am
until 11 am
Pets are not allowed
|Children and extra beds||
Rooms and availability
Double Beds or One Single Bed
Aida Plaza Hotel Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Medical care and Hospitals|
|Underground Railway Stations|
Cable Car Museum1.6km1201 Mason Street, San Francisco
Chinatown1.6kmGrant Avenue, San Francisco
SF Armory1.6km1800 Mission Street, San Francisco
Tin How Temple1.6km125 Waverly Place, San Francisco
Wells Fargo History Museum1.6km420 Montgomery Street, San Francisco
Near the hotel
International Art Museum of America150 m1025 Market Street, San Francisco
Orpheum Theatre280 m1192 Market Street, San Francisco
Warfield Theater280 m982 Market Street, San Francisco
Asian Art Museum380 m200 Larkin Street, San Francisco
San Francisco Public Library370 m100 Larkin Street at Fulton, San Francisco
Glide Memorial United Methodist Church480 m330 Ellis Street, San Francisco
San Franciscso Vistors Information Center500 m900 Market Street, San Francisco
Lalita's Distinctive Thai
75% likes this, based on 31 reviews
Price Range: USD 2 - USD 22140 m96 McAllister St
Phone: (415) 552-5744
62% likes this, based on 32 reviews
Food: Hot Dogs
Price Range: USD 11 - USD 16160 m1020 Market St
66% likes this, based on 50 reviews
Food: American210 m1085 Mission Street
82% likes this, based on 40 reviews
Price Range: USD 0 - USD 8210 m1003 Market St
Phone: (415) 864-6773
62% likes this, based on 189 reviews
Food: American, Café
Price Range: USD 9 - USD 16270 m570 Powell Street
Phone: (415) 989-5555
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.