- Room was very large and bright - Great decor - Very large bathroom - Breakfast yummy
- Wireless internet connection was good - Beds were comfy - Lots of tv channels
- Room is clean and quite - A few minutes walking from pike market
- Great location - Close to pike place market - Room did not have a private bathroom
- Room was definitely cozy - Front desk staff is extremely helpful - There is not any parking close by
The classic Ace Hotel offers individual rooms in a historic area of Seattle. Built in 1998, the hotel is a unique combination of European architecture and modern facilities.
Conveniently nestled in Belltown district, overlooking Kerry Park, The Center for Wooden Boats and The Gum Wall. The hotel is 2km away from Seattle city center.
10 minutes' drive from Boeing Field/King County International airport.
This property has 25 guestrooms including Standard Room, Deluxe Room appointed with Wi-Fi, cable TV and a minibar.
The dining options include a complimentary hot buffet breakfast served in the dining room. Guests can relax in the downstairs bar serving cold drinks.
Number of rooms 28.
- City center Seattle - 1.0 mi
- Airports: Kenmore Air Harbor SPB (LKE) - 1.1 mi, Boeing Field/King County International Airport (BFI) - 5.7 mi
- Train stations Auburn Station - 22.0 mi
- Bus stop - 400 ft
- Restaurants: Macrina Bakery (Cuisine: American, Bakery) - 0 ft, Belltown Pizza (Cuisine: Pizza) - 100 ft
- Parks: Olympic Sculpture Park - 1600 ft, Victor Steinbrueck Park - 1900 ft
|Rate this hotel|
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
Ace Hotel Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Air business related|
|Food and meals|
The Center for Wooden Boats1.0 miWaterway 4, Seattle
Pioneer Square1.1 miYesler Street & 1st Avenue, Seattle
Columbia Center Sky View Observatory1.1 mi701 Fifth Ave, Seattle
The Gum Wall1.1 miPike's Place Market, Seattle
Capitol Hill1.1 mi600 Fourth Avenue, Seattle
Near the hotel
Belltown300 ftFirst Avenue, Virginia Street to Broad Street, Seattle
Washington State Ferries1700 ft2911 Second Avenue, Seattle
Space Needle2200 ft400 Broad Street, Seattle
Chihuly Garden and Glass2800 ft305 Harrison Street, Seattle
Olympic Sculpture Park1600 ft2901 Western Ave, Seattle
Cinerama1700 ft2100 4th Ave, Seattle
Victor Steinbrueck Park1900 ftCorner of Pike Place, Virginia St. and Western Ave., Seattle
78% likes this, based on 248 reviews
Cuisine: American, Bakery
Price Range: USD 0 - USD 200 ft2408 First Avenue
Phone: (206) 448-4032
59% likes this, based on 63 reviews
Price Range: USD 1 - USD 20100 ft2422 1st Ave
63% likes this, based on 32 reviews
Cuisine: Italian100 ft2400 First Avenue
The Lost Pelican Bar and Grill
80% likes this, based on 23 reviews
Cuisine: Cajun & Creole100 ft2400 1st Avenue
76% likes this, based on 253 reviews
Price Range: USD 25 - USD 116300 ft2501 First Avenue
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.