- Room was very large and bright - Great decor - Very large bathroom - Breakfast yummy
- Wireless internet connection was good - Beds were comfy - Lots of tv channels
- Room is clean and quite - A few minutes walking from pike market
- Great location - Close to pike place market - Room did not have a private bathroom
- Room was definitely cozy - Front desk staff is extremely helpful - There is not any parking close by
The classic Ace Hotel offers individual rooms in a historic area of Seattle. Built in 1998, the hotel is a unique combination of European architecture and modern facilities.
The hotel offers 25 rooms. All of them feature Wi-Fi, cable TV and a minibar.
Guests can relax in the downstairs bar serving cold drinks.
Number of rooms 28.
Conveniently nestled in Belltown district, overlooking Kerry Park, The Center for Wooden Boats and The Gum Wall. The hotel is 2km away from Seattle city center.
5 minutes' drive from Kenmore Air Harbor SPB airport.
- City Center - 1.6km
- Airport: Kenmore Air Harbor SPB - 1.8km, Boeing Field/King County International Airport - 9.1km
- Train Station Auburn Station - 35.4km
- Bus stop - 100 m
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
Rooms and availability
Ace Hotel Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Air business related|
|Food and meals|
The Center for Wooden Boats1.7kmWaterway 4, Seattle
Pioneer Square1.7kmYesler Street & 1st Avenue, Seattle
Columbia Center Sky View Observatory1.8km701 Fifth Ave, Seattle
The Gum Wall1.8kmPike's Place Market, Seattle
Capitol Hill1.8km600 Fourth Avenue, Seattle
Near the hotel
Belltown90 mFirst Avenue, Virginia Street to Broad Street, Seattle
Tia Lou230 m2218 First Ave, Seattle
Washington State Ferries490 m2911 Second Avenue, Seattle
Space Needle660 m400 Broad Street, Seattle
Chihuly Garden and Glass850 m305 Harrison Street, Seattle
Olympic Sculpture Park470 m2901 Western Ave, Seattle
Cinerama490 m2100 4th Ave, Seattle
78% likes this, based on 248 reviews
Food: American, Bakery
Price Range: USD 0 - USD 200 m2408 First Avenue
Phone: (206) 448-4032
69% likes this, based on 24 reviews
Food: Italian10 m2400 First Avenue
62% likes this, based on 82 reviews
Price Range: USD 1 - USD 2020 m2422 1st Ave
70% likes this, based on 238 reviews
Price Range: USD 24 - USD 11580 m2501 First Avenue
54% likes this, based on 37 reviews
Food: American, Hamburgers, Diner
Price Range: USD 14 - USD 3050 m2421 1st Ave
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.