- Staff was not very polite - Towels changed - Bathroom cleaned - Extra things
- Staff were a delight - My room was very good - Excellent bars and clubs
- Tiny rooms - Very little storage space - Beds were comfy
- Staff was professional - Subway/metro close - Breakfast was not included
- Room was clean - There was a tv - Big bathroom
The Abricotel is a budget 2-star hotel set right off the vibe Rue de la Vilette abounding in cafes, restaurants, shops and entertainment facilities. A picturesque Buttes-Chaumont park and Canal Saint Martin are in the close vicinity. The area is well-communicated via metro and bus (the stops are nearby). Gare du Nord and Gare de L’Est railways, connecting you to the airports, are also within an easy reach.
The property represents a traditional Parisian building, which has recently undergone a complete makeover to offer more comfort and satisfaction to the guests.
The guestrooms are nicely decorated and tidy featuring an en-suite bathroom, hairdryer, phone, TV, safe, and mini-bar.
There is an on-site bar and a breakfast room where a fresh and savoury continental breakfast is offered for your enjoyment.
The hotel’s amenities include business services, conference facilities, parking, concierge, laundry, and I-net point at reception.
If you stay at this great value hotel during your business or leisure trip to Paris, you will definitely get our money's worth.
Year renovated 2007. Number of rooms 39.
- City Center Paris - 2.1 mi
- Airport: Mutiara (LBJ) - 6.7 mi, Orly (ORY) - 10.7 mi
- Train Station: Gare de l'Est - 4600 ft, Gare Saint Lazare - 2.2 mi
- Underground station: Jaurès - 1000 ft, Bolivar - 1000 ft
- Restaurants: Massai Mara (Food: African) - 200 ft, Le Sari (Food: Indian) - 200 ft
You can start your day with a continental breakfast, which costs EUR 7 per person per night.
|Rate this hotel|
from 13:00-23:00 hours
until 11:00-12:00 hours
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
No parking available.
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Places of interest|
Zenith5000 ft211 av Jean-Jaures, Paris
Marche Saint Quentin5000 ft85 bis Boulevard Magenta, Paris
Musee de la Musique5200 ftIn the Cite de la Musique, Paris
Parc de Belleville5200 ft20th Arrondissement, Paris
Alhambra1.0 mi21 rue Yves Toudic, Paris
Near the hotel
MK2 sur Seine1000 ft14 quai de la Seine, Paris
Place de Stalingrad1300 ftParisFrance
19th Arrondissement2300 ftParisFrance
Parc des Buttes Chaumont2400 ftRue Botzaris, Paris
Theatre Zingaro4200 ft176 avenue Jean Jaures, Paris
Musee De La Resistance Nationale4200 ft88, Avenue Marx Dormoy, Paris
60% likes this, based on 25 reviews
Price Range: USD 30 - USD 52200 ft66 rue Armand Carrel
Phone: +331 42 08 00 65
Food: Indian200 ft42 avenue Jean Jaures
66% likes this, based on 32 reviews200 ft44 Avenue Jean Jaures
Au rendez-vous de la Marine
65% likes this, based on 54 reviews
Food: French600 ft14,quai de la Loire
Phone: 01 42 49 33 40
58% likes this, based on 33 reviews
Food: French600 ft14 Quai de la Loire
Phone: 01 42 39 68 98
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.
Hotel Awards 2014FrenchHOTEL AWARDSHighly RecommendedParis
According to guest reviews, the hotel has been rated asHotels Recommended by Guests in France