This is friendly relaxed hotel in a great location. The sleeping rooms are extremely comfortable and have a stunning yellow-green décor accented by great bathrooms. The buffet breakfast is generous and very tasty. This is a three star hotel that delivers much more than you might expect and has a wonderful friendly staff to match.
- Decent prices - Great coffee - Shower is a little small - Highly recommend the hotel
- Central location - Parking is not provided - Public computer - Good food - Great view
- Metro is very close - Rooms were clean - Staff speak english fluently - Great stay
- Room was a good size - Free internet - Nice bathroom - Highly recomend
- Excellent location - Close to transportation - Service is great - Nice breakfast
Near via Nazionale and Piazza della Repubblica the 3 star Aberdeen hotel is situated. It is a walking distance from the Colosseum, the Roman Forum, Navona Square, the Spanish Steps, the Trevi Fountain and Via Veneto.
Aberdeen Hotel provides 36 spacious rooms, with elegant furnishings, bath or shower or whirlpool bath, satellite and cable TV, telephone, fridge bar, safe box, sunlamp, air conditioning and hairdryer.
A breakfast room where you enjoy your breakfast and a restaurant with its national cuisine are on site.
A foyer with a 24-hour reception desk, a safe, public Internet access, a laundry service and a garage are provided.
The hotel and its friendly staff will offer you a warm and welcoming atmosphere.
Number of rooms 37.
- City Center - 200 m
- Airport: Ciampino - 14.3km, Leonardo da Vinci International (Fiumicino) - 23.5km
- Train Station: Roma Termini - 600 m, Roma Tiburtina - 3.2km
- Underground station: Repubblica - Teatro dell'Opera - 200 m, Barberini Fontana di Trevi - 500 m
The hotel Aberdeen provides visitors with a free buffet breakfast.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
No parking available.
from 12 am
until 11 am
Pets are not allowed
|Children and extra beds||
Double Or Twin Beds
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Monuments and Landmarks|
|Underground Railway Stations|
Basilica di San Clemente al Laterano1.5kmVia di San Giovanni in Laterano, Rome
promenade place Navone Rome1.8kmPiazza Navona, Rome
Church of San Luigi dei Francesi1.7kmVia Santa Giovanna d'Arco 5, Rome
Museo Carlo Bilotti1.5kmViale Fiorello La Guardia, Rome
Near the hotel
Stabilimento La Cannuccia80 mVia Firenze, Ardea
Treni Eurostar Italia140 mRomeItaly
Feltrinelli International150 mV.V.E. Orlando 84, Rome
Piazza della Repubblica170 mPiazza della Repubblica, Rome
Colosseum1.4kmPiazza del Colosseo, Rome
71% likes this, based on 409 reviews
Price Range: USD 34 - USD 6880 mVia Torino 33
Phone: +39 064740066
Food: Japanese40 mVia Firenze, 30
65% likes this, based on 61 reviews30 mVia Firenze,46 Roma
Phone: +39 (0)6 - 4825261
Bufala e Pachino
60% likes this, based on 35 reviews
Food: Italian40 mVia Firenze 53
La Cucina Nazionale
50% likes this, based on 194 reviews
Food: Italian, Pizza
Price Range: USD 14 - USD 28110 mvia Nazionale 3
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.
Hotel Awards 2014ItalianHOTEL AWARDSHighly RecommendedRome
According to guest reviews, the hotel has been rated asHotels Recommended by Guests in Italy