- Really noisy - Rooms were bad - Bathrooms were clean
- Would stay there again - Breakfast is fine - Room was large
- Nice staff - Big-screen plasma tv - Location was nice
- Great service - No ac - Showers had hot water
The excellent 525 Embajador offers individual rooms in a central area of Buenos Aires. The building was renovated in 2010.
The 50 guest rooms are spread over 12 floors. Guests can make use of en suite bathrooms with a hairdryer, complimentary toiletries and a bathtub available in all guestrooms.
A varied breakfast is served at the restaurant.
At the hotel 525 Embajador guests are invited to a buffet breakfast served for free.
For visitors 525 Embajador offers a business center, laptops and a meeting room as well as housekeeping, room service and 24-hour reception.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
No parking available.
Year renovated 2010. Number of floors 12. Number of rooms 52.
In the heart of Buenos Aires, just 20 minutes from Casa Rosada, Museo Nacional de Bellas Artes and Retiro Station. Mundo Lingo, Museo de Arte Hispanoamericano Isaac Fernandez Blanco and Barrio Norte are 5 minutes away.
A 10-minute walk will take you to Retiro Subway subway station. Due to its excellent location, it will only take you a 5-minute drive to get to the Airport. Jorge Newbery airport.
- City Center - 1.7km
- Airport: Airport. Jorge Newbery - 5.0km, Ezeiza Ministro Pistarini - 28.9km
- Train Station: Retiro Station - 800 m, Once railway station - 2.7km
- Underground station: Retiro Subway Station - 500 m, Tribunales Subway Station - 800 m
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
Pets are not allowed
|Children and extra beds||
Other hotels in Buenos Aires
Starting from: US$58
Starting from: US$88
Starting from: US$154
Starting from: US$49
Starting from: US$54
Rooms and availability
Double Bed or King Size Bed
Double Bed or Two Single Beds or 1 Double and 1 Single bed
Two Single Beds
525 Embajador Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Underground Railway Stations|
Puerto Madero1.7kmRosario Vera Penaloza, Buenos Aires
Museo Nacional de Bellas Artes1.5kmAv. del Libertador 1473, Buenos Aires
Buenos Aires Outdoors1.5kmBuenos AiresArgentina
Coleccion de Arte Amalia Lacroze de Fortabat1.6kmOlga Cossetini, 141, Buenos Aires
Retiro Station1.6kmAv Antartida Argentina & Calle 10, Buenos Aires
Near the hotel
Mundo Lingo240 mMarcelo T de Alvear 945, Buenos Aires
Barrio Norte310 mBuenos AiresArgentina
Museo de Armas de la Nacion380 mSanta Fe 750, Buenos Aires
Museo de Arte Hispanoamericano Isaac Fernandez Blanco390 mSuipacha 1422, Buenos Aires
Teatro Nacional Cervantes510 mAvenida Cordoba 1155, Buenos Aires
Plaza San Martin540 mBuenos AiresArgentina
Teatro Colon910 mCerrito 628, Buenos Aires
50% likes this, based on 51 reviews
Price Range: USD 25 - USD 100220 m
Gran Bar Danzon
78% likes this, based on 190 reviews
Price Range: USD 15 - USD 25260 m
Phone: (00 54 11) 4811 1108
The Temple Bar
70% likes this, based on 38 reviews
Price Range: USD 6 - USD 31250 mMarcelo T. de Alvear 945
69% likes this, based on 31 reviews
Food: Italian260 mJuncal 856
75% likes this, based on 39 reviews
Food: Italian280 m
Phone: 54 11 4811 1160
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.