Located in the Western Business District, this trendy hotel was created by renowned hotel-owner Kai Hollman. The elite lounge is loved by many, and the rooms have high ceilings and colorful wallpaper.
- Rooms were clean - Restaurant and bar are very good - Good breakfast buffet
- Staff were very helpful - Room is just beautiful - Beds are comfortable
- Rooms were comfortable - Wi-fi only near the reception - Food is fresh
- Rooms are nicely decorated - Staff were kind - Hall / bar was cool
- Fairly dark area - Restaurant is good - Rooms are a good size
The elegant 25Hours Hotel Hamburg No.1 is a 3-star property set next to O2 World Hamburg, Imtech-Arena and Tarzan-Musical. Founded in 2003, the hotel underwent a complete renovation in 2009.
This hotel comprises of Family Twin Room, Double Room that come with modern décor as well as a kitchenette, Wi-Fi and a fireplace. They provide bathrooms with a hairdryer, toiletries.
At the Small Trendy restaurant guests can try German cuisine. The stylish lounge bar offers a terrace, an open fire.
A buffet breakfast is served at the price of EUR 14 per person per night.
Wireless internet is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge
Hotel high-speed internet access is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Free Public hotel parking is possible on site.
Year renovated 2009. Number of rooms 128.
The hotel is 950m away from Adolf-Jaeger-Kampfbahn.
The hotel offers fantastic location close to a river, parks.
25Hours Hotel Hamburg No.1 provides easy access to the Bahrenfeld city rail. 10km to the Hamburg airport.
- City Center - 5.2km
- Airport: Finkenwerder - 6.1km, Hamburg Airport - 8.9km
- Train Station: Train Station Altona - 1.9km, Hamburg-Altona train station - 1.9km
- Underground station: Lutterothstraße underground station - 3.1km, Christuskirche underground station - 3.3km
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are allowed on request
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
25Hours Hotel Hamburg No.1 Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground station
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Monuments and Landmarks|
Bahnhof Altona1.8kmPaul-Nevermann-Platz, Hamburg
Altonaer Museum - Norddeutsches Landesmuseum2.0kmMuseumstrasse 23, Hamburg
Altonaer Rathaus2.1kmPlatz der Republik, Hamburg
Tarzan-Musical2.2kmStresemannstrasse 163, Hamburg
Imtech-Arena2.9kmSylvesterallee 7, Hamburg
Near the hotel
Adolf-Jaeger-Kampfbahn940 mGriegstrasse 62, Hamburg
73% likes this, based on 28 reviews
Food: Italian, German
Price Range: USD 13 - USD 2840 mPaul-Dessau-Strasse 2
Phone: 0049 40 85507 0
Mangold - das Restaurant im Gastwerk
68% likes this, based on 37 reviews
Food: European, International, Eclectic, German210 mBeim Alten Gaswerk 3
50% likes this, based on 51 reviews
Food: Italian, Mediterranean, Bistro
Price Range: USD 1 - USD 16240 mBahrenfelder Chaussee 45
Phone: 040 / 89 07 01 01
76% likes this, based on 36 reviews330 mBahrenfelder Steindamm 101
Phone: 040 / 899 33 43
51% likes this, based on 46 reviews550 mBeerenweg 24-26
Phone: +49 (0)40 85 17 90 13
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.
Hotel Awards 2014GermanHOTEL AWARDSRecommendedHamburg
According to guest reviews, the hotel has been rated asBest Family Hotels in Germany